•akaashi keiji 💍

-

He was your first patient as a student nurse, he was the first patient to make you smile, make you cry and make you realize how great it is to be a nurse.

Apparently the blue eyed male had broken his legs in an accident and it was pretty bad so it'll take a longer time to recover.

His friends were always visiting him every two or three days, cheering him up and helping him to think positive. One of them always pissed him off by making a ruckus and laughing loudly at his own jokes. His hair was in black and white streaks which made him stand out most.

"I have a overseas trip later at night for a few days, a new nurse will be coming in my place, Akaashi-san," you informed him and he nodded sadly, staring at the trees outside the window.

That night, you boarded the plane and headed over the blue seas and hoped that this trip will end soon.

-

-1 week later-

Straightening your uniform, you sucked in a deep breath and walked through the glass doors of the hospital, inhaling the smell of chemicals and medicines.

Your mind was all about the raven haired patient, and your heart raced while a wide smile was plastered on your lips, looking forward to see the young male again.

"Good afternoon, (Y/N)," your colleague greeted, handing you a slip of paper as well as a red rose.

Looking up confused at him, he chuckled while waving his hands. "The patient you're in charge of told me to give this to you, and that you should read it before going into his ward," he explained and you gave him a nervous nod before brisk walking off.

Unfolding the slip of paper, it read:

Welcome back, (Y/N). <3 I have a surprise for you. :)

You giggled to yourself seeing the handwritten heart, and soon found yourself already at his door.

Grazing the doorknob gently, you twisted it and pushed the door open, revealing Akaashi sitting on the wheelchair, giving you a small smile.

You fiddled with the rose in your hand, and he stood up on his feet, spreading his arms open, wanting a hug.

"Oh my god! Your legs! Oh god, oh god! You, you can stand already!" You squealed in joy after seeing the miraculous sight in front of your eyes, happy tears streaming down your cheeks before striding towards him and gave him a big, warm hug.

"Welcome back, babe," he whispered in your hair, and you tightened your arms around him before squeaking out a

"I love you."

"I love you too, thanks for helping me when I'm feeling down and on the verge of giving up. I really appreciate it, and also, will you be my girlfriend?" He blushed furiously, and the cheers of your colleagues made you snap your head towards the door, seeing them awing and clapping.

"Y-you guys!" You pouted childishly and they giggled, enjoying the sight of their colleague and a patient falling in love with each other.

"You're discharged," you whispered and kissed him on the cheek.

-

I guess it's the doctor that calls the shot but meh, plotttt~