7 ~ Very gay

Mitch's POV

I can't really concentrate through the rest of my day. All I think about is Scott. Something about him is special. I also have the feeling I know him, which I'm pretty sure I don't. Something about him just seems so familiar, I just can't pinpoint what exactly.

Finally after 2 more boring lectures it's time for Scott. I say goodbye to Amanda and Todrick and head to the parking lot.

It's not that big or crowded so it's not hard to find Scott waiting by his car.

"Hi." His blue eyes look into mine, the sun making them even brighter. Something is up with those eyes.

"Hey." I greet him back. "My car is over there, I'll just follow you." I point to my old car. His car is actually kind of fancy for a student. Does he have rich parents or something?

I walk back to my car and get in. I look over to see Scott already driving away. I quickly start my car and follow him.

I'm kind of nervous, I don't actually know why. It might have something to do with Scott being, well superhot. Even if he is gay I will probably stand no chance with him. He's a greek god while I'm just Mitch. That doesn't mean I won't try though! Even if it's just a drunken kiss. I won't mind a drunken hookup with this god.

Scott suddenly stops his car in front of a traffic light. I almost drive into him, I wasn't paying attention, my thoughts occupied by Scott. Pay attention, Mitch! I quickly focus on the road again.

Finally after about 45 minutes of driving we arrive at a big house. It's in the middle of the woods, surrounded by some other woodsy houses. It looks like a cute, little village in the woods. I like it, I don't really like the big city, I'd rather live in a quiet place with enough nature than in a big city.

I get out of the car, Scott is already at my car door, offering his hand to me. I blush, taking his hand and getting out of the car. What a gentleman.

He lets go off my hand the moment I'm out of the car though, leaving me feeling a bit disappointed. Was he just being nice or does he actually maybe like me? He was probably just being nice.

He leads the way to the big house, me trailing behind him. He walks really fast, I almost have to run to keep up with him. He and his long legs.

He opens the door and lets me go in first. I shyly smile up at him.

He smiles stunningly back at me, leaving me blushing again. Oh my god, Mitch. Stop acting like a lovestruck teenage girl! I scold myself.

I look around me when I'm inside the house. The hall is big and kind of old-fashioned. I like it though, it has a homy but classy vibe to it.

"Nice house." I comment, looking behind me at Scott. I find him already looking at me, his head slightly tilted to the left like he is figuring something out.

"Thank you." He says after a moment of silence. "Let's go upstairs to my room."

I nod, looking towards the stairs. Scott walks towards the stairs. I quickly follow him. Somehow I always look at people's butt when I walk behind someone on the stairs. I can't help it, the butt is in my direct line of sight, not to mention that Scott actually has a nice butt.

"Scott!" I hear a female voice shout when we're upstairs. "I thought you brought..." she suddenly falls quiet. I walk up the stairs further and see a short blond girl. She's very pretty. Her eyes fall on me the moment I step into view.