15~ Maybe one day

Mitch's POV

I can see Scott coming closer at me. Is he going to kiss me? Do I want him to kiss me?

I look down at his lips. Of course I want him to kiss me. He's so sweet and hot and I just want those lips on mine.

Is he going to lean in? Do I have to lean in? I want to kiss him, but I don't want to look desperate like I want him too much even though I do. Oh how much I want him.

He steps so close to me that our chests are touching and we're eye to eye. Or more like eye to chin because of our height difference. I look at his lips again before meeting his eyes. Can he just kiss me already?

He lays a hand on my cheek, softly stroking it. He starts to lean in, his eyes flickering from my lips to my eyes and back. He goes so slow that it takes forever. Does he want me to lean in?

I just go for it, closing the distance between our lips.

It's like the butterflies that were in my stomach suddenly all fly in different directions, causing my stomach to feel giddy and weird.

His lips are soft and wet but not too wet. There's no tongue involved yet, just our lips together, moving slowly. His lips taste sweet, and are so soft. I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted Scott. He just tasts so good. I can imagine what other parts of his body will tast like.

I put my arms around his neck, really pressing my body against his. He puts his arms around my waist, I gasp when I feel his hard on pressing in my stomach. He slips his tongue in my mouth, exploring there. His tongue meets mine, I don't even put on a fight I know he's going to win anyway.

I feel something sharp poking my tongue, before Scott staggers back. He covers his mouth, stepping even further away from me. Was I that bad?

''I need to go.'' Scott says, still covering his mouth his mouth with his hand, already at his car. ''I'll see you later.'' He says quickly before driving away.

I just stand their at the sidewalk a block away from my house, not knowing what to do.

We just kissed and he seemed really into it. Was I imagining that? I don't understand. Maybe I was so bad that he had the urge to run away.

I start walking in the direction of my house. I need to talk to Amanda and Todrick about this, they will probably know what is going on. And what was that sharp thing I felt?

I immediately call them when I walk inside the house. ''Guys I need your advice on something.'' I go straight to the point.

''How did it go?'' They immediately ask.

''I thought it went well, but we kissed at the end, but then Scott pulled away covering his mouth. He practically ran to his car!'' I say, my voice getting desperate at the end.

''Fucking asshole doesn't deserve you!'' Amanda says angrily.

''I think you should wait judging the guy. Maybe he remembered something really important. Or he farted or something.'' Todrick says, trying to reason. ''I think you should talk to him at school. If he's a decent guy he will give you an explanation.''

I sigh, that is a good idea. ''I'm gonna do that. Thank you guys.'' I hang up. I'm exhausted, I just want to sleep.

I change to my pyjamas, getting ready to sleep.

Scott's POV

I can't believe I lost control like that. My wolf got a bit too excited when I was kissing Mitch. He wanted to claim him then and there. My canines came out and I almost couldn't stop myself from claiming him.

Would he have felt something? Would it matter if he did? He can't explain it anyway. He would probably think it was his imagination. I need to get a grip, I can't let this happen. I need to be completely ready to claim him before I show him I'm a werewolf, which means building up a relationship first.

How am I going to contain myself though? My wolf gets horny everytime we kiss. I can't build a romantic relationship if I can't even kiss him.

Maybe I should be away from him for a while. Would that calm my wolf down?

I need help, no girl help though. I need my guy best friend. Kevin.

'Do you have time to talk?' I mindlink Kevin. I don't know if I'm being irresponsible by getting other people involved in my problems, but I really need some advice for this.

'sure' Kevin sends back through mindlink. I like that he doesn't ask questions yet.

I drive to the house, parking my car and getting in. I immediately walk to Kevin's room, skipping Kirstie's or mine room.

''I have a problem.'' I say when I get in the room. Kevin is alone , reading a book.

He puts the book away, focusing his attention on me. ''Okay, tell me and I'll try to help.'' Kevin says, his voice friendly.

''I took my human mate out to dinner today,'' I start, throwing him his first surprise. His eyes only slightly widen. Or Kirstie already told him something about Mitch or he hides his surprise really well. ''I kissed him after, but my wolf got really excited and my canines came out.''

He looks in thought for a while. ''Yes, that is the complicated part of having a human mate. I think you need to tell him or stay away from him.'' He looks at me. ''I think we both know that option two isn't really an option though.''

Fuck, how did I get in this mess. I don't know Mitch well enough, he's going to freak out. ''He will be afraid. I don't want him to be afraid of me.'' I heard a story once of someone who showed himself to his mate. His mate was human and went mental, she ended up being locked up in a mental institute and killing herself eventually.

''Maybe you should take it really slow then, becoming friends who eventually hold hands and maybe give each other a peck.'' Kevin advices.

I don't think I have much other choices. I can't stay away from him and I can't show him my real self yet. Maybe one day I will be able to and finally make him mine.

Don't forget to vote!