34~ To Please and Be pleased

Smut warning in this chapter!

Mitch's POV

The moment he says that something comes alive in me. I can hear the lust and the want in his voice, it's making me want him.

How do I get on the other side of these bars? I need to get to him.

"How do you open this thing?" I ask him, looking around the room. It's really dark because there are no windows and the lighting isn't really working well.

"There's a key." Scott growls, or more like, his wolf. Is this what he meant with that he isn't in control of his wolf? Should I go in if he isn't in control of his wolf? My body is not thinking wisely though, it wants to go to Scott.

"Where is the key?" I ask greedily. I want to get in there and please Scott and be pleased by Scott.

"I don't know." Scott says, staring into my eyes with his back to normal eye color again. "You should leave, Mitch. I'm not in the right state of mind and there's still so much that you don't know." He says quickly before his bright blue eyes take over again. "No, stay!" I can practically hear the battle that's going on between my two Scotts.

Scott's grip on my underarms is so strong that even if I wanted to leave, I can't. He pulls me even closer to the bars that now my whole body is pressed up against them. He is pressed against the other side of the bars, our bodies pressed against each other with sometimes a bar between us. I can feel something pressing against my stomach.

I look down to see a very obvious tent in his pants. I get hard of seeing his erection. I don't know why I'm suddenly this turned on or why Scott is. Scott puts his nose in my neck again, seemingly sniffing.

I pull his head towards my lips, kissing him hungrily. He immediately kisses me back, pushing his tongue passed my lips. He starts swirling it around my tongue, grabbing my ass with his hands. He starts squeezing, his tongue still keeping my tongue busy.

I'm so incredibly turned on by this point that I just want him to make love to me. I know we can't do that with these bars between us. We can do other things though, which brings me on an amazing idea.

I slowly lower my lips to his jaw. I mean to go down to his neck but the bars are in the way. I pull him closer to the bars so I can reach his neck, his face going up a bit. I go down even more as Scott presses his body against the bars. I go down his already naked torso, pressing kisses every inch of his body.

I finally arrive at my destination, his underwear. I press a kiss on top of the bulge in his boxers.

Scott lets out a low groan, pushing my head further against his boxers. I slowly pull his boxers down, finally at my price. I lick my licks when he's finally completely free and unrestricted, He's so big.

I look up at him when I put my lips around him, getting him about halfway in my mouth. He's so big I don't think he's going to fit in my mouth totally. I swirl my tongue around him, just exploring him a bit at first. I've given some sloppy drunken blowjobs before but nothing like this. I just want to make Scott feel good.

Judging by the sounds that Scott is making he is enjoying it as much I am. His hands are gripping my hair tightly but not moving my head.

I slowly start bobbing my head up and down on his cock, still swirling my tongue around him. I pick up the pace, going faster and deeper everytime. His cock eventually reaches the back of my throat, I don't go any further than that. I keep bobbing my head, my hands now stroking the part of him that my lips can't reach.

By the increasing of sound in his moans I notice that Scott is getting closer to reaching his climax. I keep sucking him until he comes in my mouth. Scott has my head in his grip, making me swallow everything. It doesn't feel nice but it's turning me on endlessly. I swallow everything, looking up at him as I do so.

''Fuck, Mitch. Your mouth and tongue are so good.'' He pants, breathing very heavily. I like that I have this effect on him.

I stand up again, my knees protesting a bit from being on them for so long. Scott's eyes are back to normal now again, his eyes not just filled with lust but also with admiration or love?

''Let me return the favor.'' Scott says before taking my shirt off and kissing my torso. He unbuttons my pants and underwear too before taking me into his mouth. It feels amazing, I can't think of anything else except his wet mouth around me, sucking me. I love it and can't hold on for long. Just the blowjob I gave him and now that he is giving me is making me come undone in practically no time. He swallows everything, not letting one drop fall on the ground.

He stands up again, kissing me deeply. I taste my own cum and I know he will also probably taste his own cum, despite of this the kiss is one of the best we've ever shared. It's just not passion but love too. I feel like our connection is deeper now that we shared a moment like this.

Scott pulls back first, he rests his forehead against mine for a while. ''You should go home and sleep, it's late.'' He says, pulling back completely.

''No, I want to sleep here with you.'' I don't want to leave him now. I can't just go to my soft bed while he is here in this dark hole.

''Baby, just go to bed.'' He says, sounding tired and weak. His eyes are a bit bloodshot and he has deep circles under his eyes. Why is he even here?

''No, I'm not going to leave you. You look horrible, are you sick?'' I ask worriedly.

''No, it's the silver.'' I look around me, just now noticing that everything is covered in silver. ''I'm going to sleep so when I wake up I will hopefully be stronger.'' Scott says, sounding exhausted. I lay down on the ground on my side, my face to Scott. He already seems asleep, I should probably text Kirstie tomorrow or something.

I'm actually tired myself too, falling asleep within a few minutes to the sound of Scott's breathing.

Don't forget to vote!