44~ Mindlink?

Mitch's POV

I can't do anything else but just stand there. Kevin just told me some really weird things and I don't know what to do. I mean, of course they are not true right? Males can't be pregnant.

Scott is denying it too, no way we're even thinking of kids now in this point of our lives. I'm 18 for crying out loud! It's almost december so I won't be turning 19 anytime soon.

"Baby, let's go. I'm sure it's just the bite that affected your system. We will just wait and see what happens okay?" Scott says, grabbing my hand and squeezing it. 

Somehow this seems like not a really good idea. What if something is wrong? What if I'm allergic to werewolf bites? What if my mating bite got infected? Those are all things that could happen. I don't say anything though, I'm sure Scott knows what to do.

We walk out of the Kevin's office to the living room. Kirstie and Jeremy are already sitting at the table, eating their breakfast.

Scott and I join them, both of us getting some eggs. I like scrambled eggs in the morning a lot. I can't help but get hungry at the sight of bacon. It's just so delicious. I get about two times as much as usual, not minding it one bit. Multiple people have actually told me to eat more, Scott one of them. I'm normally just not hungry. Now I feel like I can eat all the bacon in the world though.

"Do you want to go on a hunt with me today, Mitch?" Scott asks during breakfast. He looks at me, I can practically see his eyes lighting up in delight. He loves being in wolf form and hunting. I'm just not so sure if I'm going to love it though, I don't like seeing deers and bunnies being slaughtered.

"Uhm, if you really want me to?" If this is an important thing for him I would.

"If you don't want to it's fine. It's just kind of normal for a mated couple to go on their first hunt together. We're not a normal wolf couple though so I understand if you don't want to." Scott says, grabbing my hand to hold in his. How am I supposed to say no to that? I don't really have a reason not to go and it clearly means more to him than he's letting on.

"I'll go." I'll just get over myself. I eat meat too so I can't really say it's sad for the bunnies that are being slaughtered. "How though? Do I just run besides you or something?" I ask, curious for the answer. What is he planning?

"Of course you're not going to run!" Scott says like it's the most logical thing. I just look at him blankly. How am I supposed to go with him then? "You're gonna go on my back."

I look at him a bit dumbfounded. What? I'm gonna go on his back? How? In his wolf form? I'm going to ride him?

Not in the sexual way. Although I would like to try that once. Not now though. I need to keep my mind clean for now.

"Will you be able to carry me? I'm heavy." Heavier than a regular bag pack at least. Or a small child, I don't know what he's had on his back before.

"Don't even. You literally way one pound." He says. He steps around the table, stopping at my chair before bending down. I feel his hand underneath my thigh and the other around my back. Is he going to pick me up? He wouldn't right.

He picks me up bridal style, it doesn't seem to take any effort. Does this have something to do with him being a werewolf?

"You're really light, baby." Scott says before kissing my lips. He starts walking away from the table, out of the house.

"Where are we going?" I ask, wrapping my arms around Scott's neck and kissing his jaw. I nibble on the skin there, his skin already turning red.