23~ I was not prepared

👆🏽i got the piercing yay 👆🏽

Scott's POV

This beautiful boy in my arms in mine. Finally, I waited weeks for this.

I carry him to the car and put him down on the passenger seat. My boy, he's finally really mine.

I go around the car to get in the driver's seat.

I just need to learn self control. My wolf is getting worse and worse and the full moon is also approaching. I know it's only 5 days away. I don't know what I'm going to do when that time comes. I won't be able to be near Mitch, my instincts will be too strong. My wolf wants to mark his mate and at full moon there's nothing I can do to stop him. I think the only solution is chaining myself up. I know we're not ready for sex and I'm not gonna force Mitch. I am also not ready to tell Mitch that I'm a werewolf. That can't be a surprise when we have sex for the first time. I need to chain myself. There's no other option.

Now I just need to find a chain that is strong enough to keep an alpha wolf away from his mate at a full moon. It's gonna be hard but I need to find one.

Should I drive Mitch home? He stayed at my house the past night, will he want to stay another night?

"Do you want to go with me to my house or should I drive you home?" I ask Mitch. If he wants to go with me he would just say so right?

"Umm, it might be better if you drive to my home. I already slept last night at yours." He says. The sun shines right in his eyes, making them a light brown color. The edges of his irises are dark brown while the middle is a lighter brown. They look so beautiful.

"Is that okay, Scott?" Mitch says, snapping me out of my thoughts. He is just so beautiful I can't help it.

"Yes, sorry. Of course that's okay." I give him a small smile to show that it's really okay.

I pull up at the corner where we usually meet.

"Wait." Mitch says. He looks in thought for a moment before speaking again. "Drive to my house."

I look at him questioningly. I start the car again when Mitch doesn't say anything. I thought his father was some sort of homophobic dick.

"I don't want to hide you anymore." Mitch says when we're in front of his house. "Especially now that you're my boyfriend. I want to be able to show everyone that you're my boyfriend."

I lean over the console to give him a quick kiss. I can just kiss him any time I want now. "I'm proud of you, baby." It feels so normal to call him that. He doesn't seem to mind by the smile on his face.

I get out of the car, meeting Mitch at the other side. I put my hand on the small of his back, not sure what to do next. I would kiss him goodbye but we're outside of his house.

Mitch surprises me by putting his hand on my neck and pulling me down to meet his waiting lips. I think he is just going to give me a peck but he pushes his tongue inside my mouth. My tongue meets his, my hands go to his waist to pull him closer to me. I completely forget that we're standing in front of his house.

"Mitch!" A deep voice interrupts our make out session. That man is a curse and a blessing. I want to keep kissing Mitch but I know it's not a good idea. I don't want a repeat of last time.

"Hello dad." Mitch says calmly. I let go of him but he wraps an arm around my waist. I hesitantly put  my arm around his shoulder.

Mitch's dad keeps looking at Mitch very intense for a few seconds, Mitch keeping eye contact. I can practically feel the tension.

Mitch's dad eventually breaks the eye contact to look at me. "Who is this?" He asks, eyeing me up and down. His eyes linger on the arm that i put around Mitch's shoulder.

"This is Scott." No one says a word. "My boyfriend." Mitch's dad's eyes narrow.

Mitch's dad smiles, it looks fake though, I know he doesn't like me. Wonderful. "I'm Mike. Mitch's father." He reaches a hand out to me.

"Scott." I smile back at him. At least he doesn't yell at me or tell me to leave.

"Let's go inside." Mike says. I look at Mitch to check if it's okay. He nods subtly.

Amazing, I am meeting Mitch's parents. I was not prepared.

"Do you like football, Scott?" Mike asks. Oh god, is he a guy like that? Sports guy. "A bit." I don't dislike it, I occasionally watch it.

"Good, let's watch." We walk in the living room. There are 2 guys about my age in the room sitting on the couch, watching tv. A woman is in the kitchen cooking. I'm guessing these are his mother and brothers.

"Everyone say hi to Mitch's boyfriend." Mike says. He doesn't sound very nice.

"Hi." The two guys on the couch grunt. I get why Mitch would want to leave this family, they don't sound all too nice. Before I can think too much about it, two arms are around me and I'm squeezed into a hug.

"Nice to meet you!" I look into the exact same eyes as Mitch's but then with laughter lines. "You're Scott aren't you?" She says, smiling big.

"Nice to meet you too, I am Scott yes." She seems genuinely nice.

We all sit down on the couch with a hot plate with food on our lap. The game is playing on the tv. I can see that Mike and Mitch's brothers are very interested and serious about the game. Mitch and his mom are softly chatting. I look at the game sometimes and listen to the conversation at the same time.

"Would you like to come hunting with us next Saturday?" Mike asks when the game is finished. I look at him totally dumbfounded. What? Is he asking me to come hunt with him? On werewolves? Is this serious? I almost laugh out loud, this is too ironic.

His face is very serious though. "On what?" I ask to buy me time to think. I need to think of an excuse to get out of this.

"Wolves." He smiles like he is actually proud of it. Is he serious?

"Uhm." How do I get out of this one. No way that I'm hunting with them. "I don't really like hunting."

"Oh come on! It's a real adrenaline rush." Mike says, still with that disgusting smile on his face. "Mitch is going too right?"

Mitch turns to me. "You don't need to come if you don't want to." His eyes are telling me a different story though. He doesn't like this hunting and he wants some company probably.

"I'll come." I am already regretting this as I say it. Maybe I can lead them away from my pack. That might actually work right?

Maybe I should just say I'm sick next week. Oh well, we'll see.

Don't forget to vote!