13~ I bet he is gorgeous

Mitch's POV

Today is Friday. For the first time in forever friday is giving me mixed feelings. I normally always love friday, I mean who doesn't? But this time I'm nervous for the first hour. I have my presentation with Scott. I'm just so scared that I'm gonna mess it up and ruin it for Scott too.

I walk to the classroom, taking my time. I'm early, which is also for the first time ever.

Hardly anyone is there already when I arrive. Only mr Kaplan, Scott and 3 other girls are already there. Kirstie is one of the girls, she's going to do our make up before we're going to sing.

"Mitch!" Scott says my name when he spots me, his voice kind of loud. Kirstie looks up at me too, before they both walk towards me. Scott hugs me holding on tight and long. I don't mind at all, I love getting hugged by him. Kirstie hugs me too, but just a quick friendly hug.

"Let's start on your make up Mitch!" Kirstie says excitedly. We walk to a chair together, Kirstie gesturing me to sit on it. She stands in front of me, already applying make up on my face.

"I'm nervous." I say, trying to keep the trembling from my hands down. I don't know why I'm suddenly this nervous, I'm never really this nervous. It might be because I'm singing with Scott and I really don't want to screw it up for him. His grade is going to be low too if I mess it up.

"Don't be!" Kirstie says weirdly cheery. Why is she so happy this morning? "I might have eavesdropped at Scott's door and you have a voice of an angel. Even if you miss one note or forget something, no one is going to notice or mind. You're voice is so beautiful." Kirstie says, looking in my eyes.

Woah, I didn't expect that. I know now that she doesn't hate me but still, that was nice of her. "Thank you." I say genuinely.

"No problem." She replies, before petting my hair shouting, "Scott! You're up."

"You don't need to shout I'm literally right next to you." Scott says, rubbing his ear.

After Scott's make up is done, we both go to the bathroom to change in our dresses. We made an arrangement with Kaplan that when we whistle, he starts the music. We don't need to be in the classroom like this while the students come in and ruin the surprise.

When we're both done with changing our clothes, we walk to the classroom together. I can feel my heart beating so fast, I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack or something yet. Scott whistles when we stand in front of the door.

I take a deep breath, before stepping the class room after Scott. I can do this. I've sung in front of people before. People clap when we walk in. I hear some whispers but I expected that, society is not used to seeing guys in dresses, which is a shame.

We walk to the microphones. I listen to the music and wait for Scott to begin. I need to focus on my own part though and not miss my cue. I let the music run through me, imagining that it's just us in Scott's room and that no people are listening. Or imagine them naked, also works. Scott naked. What would that look like? I bet he is gorgeous, I know he is.

Oh my god Mitch! Focus! I quickly sing my part that I almost missed and then the part together. How can I let myself be distracted like that? This can't happen again. But with a guy as hot as Scott next to me and me being a thirsty boy it's probably going to happen more often.

I let the music flow through me, completely taking away my nerves and thoughts of Scott. I focus completely on myself and the music. Closing my eyes, I sing the song like I sing it in Scott's bedroom.

We finish the song perfectly with no mistakes. The whole class claps when we finsih. I can't help but smile and be happy with myself. I did good, Scott did good. We will pass for this, I know we will. I look at Scott next to me, he's smiling from ear to ear too.

''Well done guys!'' Mr Kaplan says, giving us a smile. He turns off the computer. ''Now go change and come back so I can grade you guys.'' He says ,ushering us out of the room.

I immediately hug Scott the moment we're out of the classroom. ''It went so well!'' I say, smiling up at him.

Scott smiles back at me. ''You did so good, I did okay.'' He says, letting me go. He takes my hand and pulls me in the direction of the bathroom to change back in our normal clothes again.

''You didn't just do okay, Scott!'' Okay? How can he say that? He was so amazing. ''You did so much better than okay, you were amazing. Don't talk like that about yourself.'' I say sternly.

''Thank you Mitch, but really you were the amazing one.'' We both step in a stall, I don't think we're at that point yet where we get dressed in the same room.

"You were amazing too, Scott! Let's just say that we were both amazing and that we slayed the scene." I say, raising my voice so Scott can hear me from the other stall.

I hear Scott laugh, before I step out of the stall. I wash my face in the sink, using a lot of paper towels because the make up is hard to get off.

When we're both finished with washing our faces, we walk back to the classroom together. We're both chill and relaxed now cause we don't need to perform anymore.

We walk to mr Kaplan's desk, waiting for him to finish his conversation with a student. He finally turns to us after a few minutes. "Guys, you're grades. I can't really give you anything other than an A. I don't have anything to say about it, other than that it was amazing and flawless. You guys deserve that A."  Kaplan smiles at us.

I can't help but hug Scott again. I'm just so happy! Of course I hoped for an A but I didn't expect it. I quickly let go of Scott. I should probably stop hugging him every millisecond.

The bell rings, meaning that it is the end of the first hour and break time for me. I have a vacant hour so I usually just sit in the library working on school things.

"What class do you have?" Scott asks me. We walk towards the lockers together.

"I have vacant hour." I say, going to my locker.

"Really?! Me too!" Scott says excitedly. How on earth did I not notice this guy before? I wish I would've met him sooner. I always hate spending that vacant hour alone because I have no one to talk to.

"So, tonight?" I ask, wanting to talk about what's going to happen tonight. I'm so curious.

"It's a surprise." Scott says, a glint in his eyes.

A surprise. Okay. I can live with that, I think Scott wouldn't do anything stupid or sports related for our first date. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I guess we'll see how this is going to go.

Don't forget to vote!