Spiderman PT. 1

You sat by your windowsill. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spidey. For the past twelve days, yes you'd been counting. He would come and leave sticky notes on your window. This time you were determined to find out who it was under that mask.

To keep yourself awake you listened to every album you had of your favorite band. The last song of the fourth album ended and you were starting to get tired. But you kept yourself awake by talking to one of your friends over SKYPE.

You just hardly heard the sound of something. You glanced over your shoulder letting out a scream as you fell off the window seat. You quickly stood, hair still in the way of your sight. You blindly opened the window. "Wait! Please!"

But you were to late.

He was gone. You huffed, pulling off the sticky note. You read it and re read it.

I was thinking maybe you'd go on a date with me?

That was the only sticky note. Normally he left quite a few but that was the only one. You felt disappointed. Even though you were over the moon excited. "Well I would say yes but you freaking left!" You said out loud to yourself.

There was a thud and there he was on your little fire escape. You couldn't tell if he was smiling or not. You didn't even have any idea to what he looked like. He lifted his mask, just enough for you to see his lips. "Wait."

"Really?" He sounded completely shocked even though he was the Spiderman. He smiled widely. You nodded and his smile increased. He handed you the rest of the notes you had. You smiled, nodding in agreement that those plans would work. And just like that he was gone.

"DUDE!" your friend yelled from your phone. You dropped it to the ground since she'd scared the crap out of you.

"I forgot you were even still talking to me!"

"Forget that! His lips tho."

"What about them?"

"They look exactly like Peters lips."

"You need a life."

"Tell me something that I don't know."