Peter/all grown up

"hurry up! We're going to be late!" Your mother called at the bottom of the stair case. You slipped on your shoes and began your decent down the stairs when she saw you. "You're not wearing that." She said pointedly. You refused the urge to let out a sigh.

Your mother and you had very different fashion senses. You preferred jeans and a tee shirt. Which happened to be what you were wearing. However she preferred dresses and skirts. And you hated them. You hated how they made you stand out more, how they would show off your figure more, and you absolutely hated how you couldn't sit with your legs crossed in them.

But instead of fighting you ran up the stairs, quickly throwing on a random dress of your favorite color. It stopping just shy of your knee. You pulled on a list of heeled boots. You ran back downstairs with your mother's approval. Normally, she would have let you wore what you had on. But, since you were meeting one of her friends she hadn't seen in 9 years she wanted you to look your best.

She hadn't told you who you were going to meet for lunch. So you were on the edge of anxiety as you drove the car.

You pulled up in front of a Chinese restaurant, getting out of the car another one approached. You looked towards your mother to see her beaming as she walked over. You slowly followed suit, curious to what the fuss was about. An older woman, a few years older than your mother, and a young by around your age got out of the car.

It took you a few seconds for it to click who it was. Peter. You hadn't seen him since you were 8. You also couldn't help but think. Dang. He grew up. You pouted slightly, as now he was taller than you. "Peter!" Aunt may said excitedly. "You remember Y/N, right?"

He smiled nodding. "I thought you hated dresses."

"Well. Nothing's changed." He ran to hold the door open as all of you walked in. Each of you filled up a plate and sat back down in the booth before your parents. You were happily enjoying your sushi when he began talking. You nearly choked at how deep his voice had gotten.

"Remember that time we went to get pizza." You groaned, not wanting to remember that.

"Yeah and when we finally got it I puked everywhere." You finished cringing. He just laughed. You just had to grow up attractive and make me have a crush on you didn't you parker. You thought to yourself, feeling the urge to hit him because he was annoying you with how adorable he was.

I cringe.
Sorry guys.