Peter/Dance with me

You walked outside, taking a break from the hyper people inside your house. Your mom had a few of her friends over, who also happened bringing their kids and husband's. What started as karaoke swapped over into dancing too. You were about to be forced against your will to sing and dance in front of people.

Which was a huge no no.

You don't do that!

You couldn't handle all the people possibly judging you so you offered to carry the trash to the garbage outside. After throwing it away you decided to go to the roof. You knew it was risky, but you also knew no one would notice that you were gone anyways.

You were listening peacefully to the distance music coming from you apartment just below you. The sounds of cars going past your street was soothing. You were completely relaxed. After having managed to not be stressed about school anymore. (seeing as everyone had just graduated two weeks ago.)

Thud.

You leapt up from your spot. Your heart hammering in your chest. Feeling as if it was going to explode. Your hand went straight into your pocket, where you kept your pocket knife. You let out a sigh of relief as you saw who it was. Your quirky neighbor, who also happened to be your friend, and who your parents shipped you with.

Quickly you thought about fleeing. Just so if your mother happened to notice you were missing you wouldn't accidentally bring up that you were around Peter. However you stayed put. Curious as to why he was on the roof.

"Hey Peter." You said anxiously.

"What, what, how did you know it was me?!"

You sat back down on your spot. But this time facing him instead of the streets. "Well," you didn't want to admit that you memorized the way he slouched. "Um, I could see the outline of someone. And it kinda looked like you.." you trailed off not exactly knowing where you were headed with this.

"What are you doing up here? It's cold."

"What are you doing in spandex playing superhero? It's cold." A smile stayed on his face as he walked closer to you.

"I was coming home before aunt May kills me for being late to dinner again."

"Don't worry, she's out. She was leaving the house as I came up here." He let out a sigh of relief. "Well, to answer your question. I was taking a break from the extremely hyper adults and children that just won't leave me alone."

"Well I assumed that's where the music was coming from." You nodded until you realized that it was cupid shuffle playing. He let out a happy sound. Something you hadn't heard from him since his uncle died. "C'mon! You have to dance with me to this!"

"No! No! No! No!" He protested but he pulled you up besides him gently. Grudgingly you gave in and tried not to laugh as he made up some of his own moves. You failed as he just kept on doing his own thing. You were caught off guard when he took you by the hand. Spun you around then pulled you into him.

You bumped your head into his. Making it even more real how close the two of you were. His hot breath fanned onto your face. 20 seconds of crazy stupid bravery. You thought to yourself right before you pecked him on the lips. You immediately felt too embarrassed to even be in his presence. You sprinted away, cursing at yourself.

He just stood there. Still in shock. His mask dropped by his feet as he watched you flee. He touched his lips and smiled a huge goofy grin. He shot a web, letting out a holler. You stopped on a stair abruptly. "SHE KISSED ME!" He cheered. You chuckled, fist bumping the air before continuing making your way back. You slipped in without being noticed and hid in your room to tell your best friend everything that just happened.

To which they went in full fan mode. Chanting your ship name.

Idk what this is. I was watching spider Man. (2002 with Tobey Maguire) and I just realized how different Mary Jane and Gwen are.

Mary Jane fell in love with Spider-Man. After he saved her life twice. But she didn't really care about Peter at all. (Sure she came around after a really long time for my poor fangirl heart)

Then we have Gwen. Who fell in love with Peter. Who made sure he was okay after he had gotten beaten up by flash. (Gwen for da win!)