Tom/rainy days and cuddles

Typically your winter were just one Blizzard after another. However, this winter had been far different. It just rained alot. Occasionally it turned to snow but it didn't last for more than an hour or two. Like I said.

It rained. And rained. Rained some more. Hailed a bit. There was also sleet. For nearly two days now. So due to all this bad weather. You'd been stuck with Tom. Originally he came over to just hang out then the roads got to slick so he spent the night. The next morning was no different than how you went to bed.

It was still raining hard with no signs of letting up. The roads were practically an ice skating rink. So you insisted that Tom stay until things got better. Your day started off lazy, neither of you moving off the couch for a bit. Having been distracted (by whatever social media is your favorite).

Soon it was 12 and you both realized that neither of you had eaten anything. Upon realizing that you were practically starving your best friend (and boyfriend), you closed out the screen on the laptop you were sharing. "Hungry?" You questioned, he nodded. With a sly smirk you went on. "You know where the kitchen is." He laughed, pulling you off the couch along with him.

You opened your mouth to say something but Tom spoke up. "I swear if you want to eat ramen one more time I'm taking you to the mental bin." You shut your mouth and pouted slightly. He began rummaging through the cupboards and fridge while you began to boil some water.

"Tea then?"

"Yeah."

"What kind?"

"Mm, whatever."

"So helpful." You put in the same tea bag that you were going to have. (Or whatever? coffee, depending on what you like.) "Tom," he looked over his shoulder at you. "Tacos?" He beamed, fist bumping the air. You laughed and began making the delightful food. Beef and cheese! Beef and cheese!

Once you both had finished you went back to your spot on the couch. He knicked the remote, putting on Netflix. "Pysch!" You practically yelled due to all your excitement. You absolutely adored that marvelous show. If you haven't watched it. I strongly suggest you do so.

After satisfying your grumbly tummies, Tom sauntered off to your room. You paused the show, waiting to see what he was up to. He came back with one of your many blankets. He snatched a pillow from the opposite couch and tossed it on your lap. The next thing you knew his head was on your lap. And the blanket was somehow spread across the two of you.

You hit play. Then started to run your fingers through his hair. After watching a few more episodes you heard his soft snores. You let out a happy and content sigh. Oh, my god. He's adorable. You thought to yourself as she slept soundly.