Tom: ice ice baby

You were napping on the couch, extremely exhausted and feeling sick to your stomach like you had been for the last week. A loud thud woke you up. "WHAT!?" You shouted completely on guard now. Tom was at work. You were supposed to be home alone, well besides Tessa.

You looked down to the grey pitbull, wondering why she wasn't on high alert. She was asleep on her side, next to the couch. "Great protection you are." You hissed under your breath to the now over weight doggy. "I DROPPED A SHIRT!" A male voice screeched back.

"WHY DID IT SOUND SO HEAVY, HARRISON!?"

"CAUSE I WAS WEARING IT!"

You laid back down on the couch, pulling the blanket around you tighter. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?"

"NUH UH! I'M ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE! YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" A loud high pitch scream came from the bathroom. Harrison stared at the light pink test on the bathroom sink. It had a plus sign. That had to mean positive for a baby. Right?

"DON'T YOU TELL TOM!" You shouted back. The toilet flushed and a few seconds later he was standing before you. Then he dropped onto the couch opposite you. "Yes. I am pregnant. No. I have not told Tom. Yes. You are the first person to know." You answered his unvoiced questions.

"Do you know how you're going to tell him?" He finally asked. You pulled the blanket up to your face. You shook your head as a no. "It's got to be special! This is your first kid! The start of the end of your lives. The end of mine too."

"What?"

"Well obviously I'll be the child's godfather. Fun Uncle. If y'all die, I'm the one taking the kid."

"HARRISON!"

He looked to you and shrugged causally as if he'd said nothing about you dying. He clapped his hands together, waking Tessa. She looked to the strange man. Snorted. Then, flopped back on the ground. "I KNOW HOW WE SHOULD TELL HIM!" You let out a sigh. Why were you even listening to him!?

He jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen. You heard a fridge door open and shut. Then open and shut again. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You hollered although raising your voice a bit would've done.

"GETTING ICING, DUH!" You face palmed. He walked back into the living room. Standing behind your couch. He handed you a can of chocolate icing, "here you go, mummy." You happily took the can and spoon. "We can tell him with these." He held up two bags of ice.

~~

"Harrison."

"Y/N."

"How are we supposed to take a picture, it's not like Tessa can!"

"Relax. I got this woman, chill." He grabbed a book and set it on the dining table. Then he set his phone up and put it on selfie mode. He positioned it so he could clearly see you. "Alright, I'm putting it on the timer." He grabbed the slightly melting bags of ice then ran by your side.

You ended up having to take several like this until it was clear enough to know what was going on. He held up the bags of ice that of course said. Ice. While you put your hands on your stomach. After that you ordered Chinese and watched one of Harrison's favorite movie. Somehow you let him pick. You really did have baby brain already.

~~

"HONEY," Tom's voice boomed. "I'M HOME!"

"IN HERE SWEET CHEEKS!" Harrison shouted back. You snorted at his reaction. Trying your best not to laugh a lung up. Tom came into the living room where he found you with your legs across Harrison​. As you cuddled together sharing a blanket on the couch. Cause someone was too lazy to get another one. *Cough* Harrison *cough*

"What are you doing here?" Tom asked, kissing you on the forehead.

"Making your lives better, obviously." Harrison rolled his eyes, "hey! Where's my kiss?!" He pouted like a child.

"Oh, right." Tom kissed his palm then slapped Harrison on the face. "There we go." Harrison cursed under his breath. Rubbing his cheek where it was turning a light pink.

"Meanie."

You sat up, taking the blanket with you as you took Harrison's phone. "Double meanie." He whined, rolling off the couch and onto the floor. "Why do you people like to hurt me?! I've been good to you!"

You gave the phone to Tom. Tiredly he looked at the picture of his two favorite people. He muttered it under his breath. "Ice ice baby?" He looked up to you. "Ice ice ba- wait! WHAT!?" He shouted.

"WE'RE EXPECTING!" Harrison shouted happily. "WELL Y/N IS!" Tom murmured something softly under his breath. Mainly directed to his idiot best friend that kept ruining everything.

You nodded your head. "Yes we are. You're going to be a dad. And sadly, Harrison is going to be the poor child's uncle." Tom's face lit up. He picked you up off the couch and spun you around. You smiled as a few tears fell from Tom's face.

"We're going to be parents!" He whispered softly, still holding you.

"YOU SHOULD NAME IT AFTER ME!"

"HARRISON!" You both shouted at him. He sat down on the couch.

"What?" He asked innocently.

Omg, this was actually really fun to write.