Tom: Dentist

You sat on the little stool by Tom's side. Waiting for him to wake up. He had to undergo dental surgery, so he was passed out due to the anesthesia. You wondered how he would react once he woke up. Your one sister became the funniest person alive who would laugh at everything. While your other sister had no reaction and just want to leave.

You heard of many other different stories. Like how sometimes people have a bad reaction to it and wake up angry. Or sometimes they can't remember. You giggled silently as some drool escaped from Tom's cotton stuffed mouth.

He reminded you of a chipmunk.

His brown eyes opened and he looked around the room. His eyes landed on you. "How do you feel?" You asked, hoping he wasn't in any pain.

"Arf hue ga hearse?" You giggled, "ere an bi?"

"You're at the dentist. And no, I'm not a nurse."

"Poo car chu?"

"Your wife." You pointed to the matching rings that were on your hands. His head fell back, looking at you in awe.

"Heely?" You giggled and nodded your head as a yes. His mouth made a smacking sound as his lips parted. "How gid fat hapn?"

"Whore goo fo meh."

"I am definitely not to good for you."

"Whore heely mah ice?"

"Mhm."

He put his fist up in the air, but he didn't have much control so he punched himself in the face instead. He groaned and you fought back tears. "Eye men goo due fat. Das art puff eing hexy." He tried to do a Z snap but failed miserably and you started crying. He then tried to flirt with you until someone came to check on him.

Little did he know that you were recording his reaction the whole time. Once the anesthesia wore off and he was feeling like death warmed up. You gladly showed him the video, where he cringed and you laughed till you cried.

"Oh my god," he muttered as you just slightly wheezed. You held onto your sides in pain. "Staph."

You laughed harder. Part of his face was still numb so he gave you a sloppy kiss. "Ehh," you groaned, "alright! I'll save it for another day!" He pouted and rolled his eyes and you wrapped him in a blanket and shared a tub of ice cream.

Lol IDK I WANNA SEE GOTG SOOOO BAD BUT ITS NOT OUT YET