Tom/Letters

Requested by HailState10 I hope you like this

You had finally told your crush that you had liked him. It took you about a year to actually even think about telling him. Then, a few months more to actually go through with it. You were absolutely devastated when he told you that he didn't feel the same way. You were just a friend to him. Like a little sister even.

Completely crushed and mortified. You told your best friend everything, including every single detail that you could. Within 15 mintues she was at your house, trying her best to cheer you up. You pulled the blanket around you tighter. Wallowing in your own self pity. "C'mon! He's a complete jerk if he doesn't like you back!" She said very convincingly.

She left your room and came back in a few minutes with hot chocolate, pencils, and notebooks. "What are you doing?" You asked curiously, happily taking your mug of pure delight... With extra marshmallows.

She sat carefully next to you. Covering herself under the blanket. Once situation she tossed a notebook on your lap and kept one on hers. "Let's write letters!"

You sat your empty cup down. Staring at her in confusion. "To who? And why?"

"To Tom." She said plainly, "because he's Spiderman." At first you thought it was completely ridiculous. But after a few minutes you had wrote a ton. She looked up, after just finishing a page. "Holy crap!" She muttered, you were on your eighth page. You didn't actually think that they would be sent. You just found it easier to write down everything you were feeling than to actually talk about it.

Little did you know, she actually did mail them. Making sure to put your address on the envelopes. After a few weeks, nearly a month and a half. After you had completely forgotten writing letters to your celebrity crush you had gotten a letter in the mail. Hesitantly you opened it. To find a very pretty card.

Filled with the hand writing of Tom Holland himself.

HE HAD WRITTEN BACK TO YOU!

You nearly started to cry. But by the end of the letter. You were in tears. Happy and sad, over the moon because he had taken the time to write you back and tell you you sounded insanely amazing. Sad because it reminded you of what had happened. You reread the letter again, after you could see clearly. Only to find his phone number in it. He gave you his phone number! How could life get even better!?

Well I'll tell you how. He came all the way to visit you, in your little town, just to give you a hug. Then. After his visit. You two had began dating. Which actually led to the two of you getting married after a couple years of dating.

Family and friends all came to your wedding. Even the guy who you confessed your feelings for. After you had officially became a married couple. At your reception. Tom left your side for a brief moment to go over to him. When he came back you asked where he went. What he told you was. "Well I went to thank C/N." You stared at him confused so he went on. "Because without him breaking your heart I would have never met you." He kissed you quickly.

...... FINALLY UPDATED!