Tom/dishes

You were tidying up, cleaning off plates and gathering used mugs while your husband was in the shower. "How freaking long does it take to shower?" You spoke to yourself, turning on the fairy lights in the kitchen. You decided to be the nice person you are and wait a few extra minutes. Just so he could use the hot water.

However, you were really tired, and it slipped your mind that you were supposed to be waiting. So you started working on the mound of dishes before you. Singing along to any song that happened to came on your IPOD.

You spun around in your big fuzzy socks on the tiled floor. You spread out your arms and your huge over sized shirt puffed up some and spun around too. "I'll be your friend," you sang happily. A pair of arms wrapped around your torso from behind you. "Someone's happy!" Tom whispered in your ear.

You let out a scream and hit him with a spoon. "I WILL BEAT YOU WITH A RUSTY SPOON!" You raised your voice slightly. "Wait, oh, my god." You mumbled to yourself​, throwing the clean and new spoon into the sink. "Sorry," you whispered as he spun you into him. Your clothed shoulder smacked into his shirtless chest.

He just let out a giggle. Although harmed he still found it adorable how you always failed at be scary. You wrapped your arms around his neck, holding your hands together behind his head. He began swaying the two of you back and forth as you slowed danced to the rest of the song.

You rested your head on his shoulder, inhaling the scent of mint and lavender. That was his scent. The shampoo he used. And for some odd reason knowing he smelt like those two things made you feel calm and secure. You were with your husband.

"I love you," you said randomly, even if he was your husband. You just always felt a bit odd admitting your love. Maybe it had to do with how massive of a crush you used to have on him. Nonetheless he pulled you closer into him, if that was even humanly possible.

"I love you, too." His hot breath fanned against your neck. He kissed your cheek. You blushed slightly, you loved having him be this close since he was gone most of the day. Another song came on and he pulled away. Then spun you. You twirled on your toes. Trying your hardest not to laugh.

"DON'T WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!" He head banged. His wet floppy hair not staying still. You put up a rock sign, giving in and head banging along.

Lol idk about the end, man.