Tom Holland/ dogs

A/N: I love you all. I appreciate the comments but for the love of Marvel and Kevin Feige do not yell at me about the dog. It's a made up dog. It's not Tessa.

You were out and about in New York. Enjoying the short while you had to spend time with your cousin's that lived there. You were happily lip syncing along to your favorite song on your iPod.

Not caring where you were. As currently the world was your stage.

Although there was only one thing that could pull you from your trance. That happened to be your most beloved dog breed. Pitbulls. You always felt a natural love for them something you couldn't understand. Even with all the attacks you heard about you only felt an undying love for them.

Which is why you immediately got side tracked and walked towards the adorable. White and Grey Pitbull with beautiful floppy ears.

"What's her name?" You asked the man who was standing besides the gorgeous dog. He pushed his sun glasses up his nose fixating his hoodie before he spoke.

"Cookie."

"Can I pet her?" He nodded and being overjoyed you sat on you knees so you were at her height. "Hi!" You said in a baby like voice. Smiling as her tail wagged hard and her tongue hand from the side of her mouth. She energetically trampled you to the ground.

"Behave." The brunette snapped, pulling her off of you. He gently tapped her on the nose for literally standing on your chest as you just struggled to breathe. "God, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, no. Don't apologize. I'm the one that forget and got her all riled up. I used to have one and it took me forever to learn what and what not to do." He nodded, still apologizing. "So what's your name?" You asked as you stroked her head. "You sound a bit like Spiderman to be honest."

He chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment. I'm Tom. And you?"

"Y/N."

"Do you love around here? I was wondering if there were any dog parks."

You shook your head. "No, I live a couple states away. I'm just visiting my family." He nodded as if completely understanding.

"Well technically, cookie is my mates dog. But he's gone to work and she needed a walk."

"Wait." You smiled. Picking up on the English word. "Mate?" You questioned. "Are you from England or do you just like to say mate?"

He grinned once more. That's all he'd been doing since you came over. "England. Actually I came here to work on my new York accent a bit."

"Any chance trying to sound like you're from Queens?"

He knew you found him out at that moment. "Yes, I find it fun to talk in that accent when I'm not on a wire bringing Peter to life."

"Shhh, don't say bringing. He is real just in the Marvel universe. You see there's at least 20 different universes. Well, according to flash. So I believe that the Marvel universe is real, just as real as ours." You ended up talking a bit more until he decided to ask for your Twitter Bio so he could talk to you more.