Tom/ Comic con

OH MY GOD HOW DOES THIS HAVE OVER 700 READS!?

Your friend was Tom's cousin. The first time you'd met was when he came to the states for the first time in his life. And you just happened to be spending the night too. They came for the entire summer, which meant that you hung out with them a good bit too. After they'd gone home you ended up with a crush.

The only person who knew of this was your friend. And she teased you alot. Never showing and mercy. She did this for years.

Which only made things more awkward for you since you and him had become friends and kept in contact with each other.

So years later when he was in San Diego at the comic con there. You ended up going too. You waited in line for awhile, trying your best to be patient. Finally you got your turn to meet him. You were discussing how to pose when you finally went. "Wait. Where's your accent? The only reason I came all the way here was to hear your accent in person!" He wasn't completely paying attention due to the fact of jet lag and lack of sleep.

So His face was priceless as he remembered who you were. He went 😱 then tightly hugged you, you just laughed. And that's how the picture turned out. You talked for a few moments before you were told to get lost so the next person could meet him. But he just held your hand tightly.

"I'll see you later okay?" You asked but he didn't let go.

"Where are you going?"

"You've got more fans than just me."

"Well I'm not letting you go. I'm coming with you." You began to protest as well as everyone else. You even went as far as refusing to walk. But he picked you up and tossed you over his shoulder. "Let's get lunch together."