Tom/ vaction

You were on vacation visiting charming, old, cold, and rainy England. You took the underground to where you needed to get to. Walking up the steps, trying to make your way out. You realized how similar England was to New York. Very busy.

People bumped into you as you tried to stop and get your bearings. You looked up after someone knocked info you hardly. "Dumb twa-" you heard a deep male voice mutter. You brushed yourself off, apologizing profusely

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Um, American?" (Or where ever you're from) this strange British beauty asked. You smiled slightly, nodding. You quickly thought about it. Maybe he lived near here and was familiar with he area. Maybe he could help.

"I, um, I, I'm lost."

"Well where are you supposed to be?" You rattled off the address. He nodded. "Keep up then." You trailed behind as he led you to where you needed to be. "I never understood that. Why would people want to come to England? It's cold. Rainy. Most of its rubbish anyways. Plus, the sun never comes out."

"Well. You guys got all the cool accents. Plus, you have, Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dan and Phil, Mumford and sons, the Beatles, one direction. While we, we have lame people."

"Hate to break it to you, but, here. You're the one with the funny accent."

You reached your destination. The end of the line. "Thank you,"

"Tom."

"Thank you Tom." He nodded, acting as if he was pulling down on an imaginary cap.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Ah, beautiful name for a beautiful bird."

Hehehe bird cracks me up every time. I can't help it. First time I heard that was when dad was showing me a ladybug and he went "that's a ladybird." And I was like, 😕 "MOOOMMM! Dad's saying funny words again!" So then he explained. And why am I talking about this?!