Tom/ Sugar were going down swinging

You walked through the quieting fairgrounds hand in hand with your boyfriend. He had a few days off from filming and press tours so he decided to come visit you. The two of you had been on multiple rides.

Each of you forcing the other one on the rides they didn't go on. Tom would force you on the rollercoasters and you'd force him on the rides that spun around fast. After awhile of fast pace rides and the sun was setting all you wanted to do was go on the ferris wheel.

You waited in line patiently while Tom ran off to go get some cotton candy. You stared at the ground waiting for the line to move until tomorrow got back. You heard people talking in the background while Tom bumped into you. "What's going on?" You asked as he wrapped you in a hug from behind and rested his head on your shoulder.

"People were complaining that I was cutting in line." You giggled as he kissed your cheek.

"Nobody recognized you did they?" You asked worriedly. All you wanted was your boyfriend to yourself for once instead of him getting distracted by loving fans.

"Only one girl, she had a Spider-Man shirt on and she waved." You smiled leaning against him like he was wall. "Finally," he cheered happily as the line finally began to move.

"We should take aesthetically pleasing pictures." You rested your head on his shoulder as the ferris wheel started moving.

"I suppose we could do that. But only for you." He kissed you temple. You blushed, trying not to smile. You loved when he gave you little kisses.

Once you were at the top it halted to a stop. So you took the opportunity to take you pictures. You were in the middle when Tom poked you and whispered. "Can I give you a real kiss?" He always asked to kiss you in the lips when you were in public. Knowing how shy you'd get and how you also didn't like all the PDA.

"Yes." So he happily kissed you until you were lowering to the bottom again. You went around three times and at the top of each he'd ask if it was okay to kiss you. Once off you looked to him. "Now what?" He looked around for a moment.

"Let's go do the ring toss and that thing where you throw balls at the pyramid." So you did. He played a couple times at each before giving up. The ring toss didn't interest you too much but you did want to play the other.

"I wonder if anyone has ever won at these." You tossed a ball.

"Probably not. I think they're rigged." You threw another knocking everything down. You turned around and Tom's mouth dropped open. "Never mind. Maybe I just suck." You beamed as you picked out the giant plush.

"I has a fren," you spoke in a silly voice, holding out the plush. "Now it your fren." You gave it to him and he blushed.

"But I'm supposed to win one for you."

"Nah,"

"Yeah,"

"Nah,"

"Yeah,"

"Okay fine. You can get me a milkshake to make up for your sad excuse of gaming." He gasped as you ran away laughing. He chased after you and caught you. "No let me go," you squealed.

He laughed, crouching down and putting you on his shoulders. "Never."

"Oh my god! I'm going to die!" You shouted at the height as he let go of your thighs. He giggled, holding onto your knees. "Don't let go of me!"

"Only if you answer my question." He walked towards the parking lot. You held onto his head, purposely covering his eyes. He stopped abruptly, "babe! I can't see!"

"I'm aware." You could feel his eyelashes move against your palm. "What's the question?"

"Nevermind."

"Tommy," you whined. You playfully argued about the question until you reached the car. He got onto his knees so you could get off. Once you got off and he still stayed on his knees.

"Okay, fine. I want to know if you'll marry me."

"Only if you keep my plushie that I won for you." He groaned then tackled your face in kisses. "Yes! Okay! Yes! I'll marry you!" You squealed.

Sorry I haven't updated in 5000 years