Spider-Man/KIDNAPPED

You tried to breath steadily. You were trying so hard not to panick. But both were deemed impossible as you saw your captor come closer. You hadn't said a word to him. Knowing that it would be no use. You even forced yourself not to cry. Which was much harder than you thought.

"So I suppose you're wondering why I have gathered you here today." Venom said slowly. His voice sent chills down your spine and the hair on your arms to stand up. "It's very quite simple. You were just so easy to take. And that spiderbrat is ever so up for the challenge of rescuing everyone."

He twirled something around his fingers but you couldn't make out what it was due to the tears welling in your eyes. "So let's get started shall we." Your eyes widened drastically, now seeing what weapon he was holding. "To lure the spider into the trap." He said scarily calm, walking painfully closer. "All we need is screams."

You closed your eyes and braced yourself for the blow. You couldn't scream. Even though you knew Peter would come. But this physco path had a gun at every window and door. So when Peter would come he would surely die.

It was no use. Your head was throbbing, your arm was surely broken. You screamed out in pain. He hit you again and you let out another ear piercing scream. "Very nice." He commented. "Thank you for your cooperation." He walked back to whatever he was doing previously.

You forced yourself to focus on the clock right above the door. It'd been nearly 15 mintues. "You know," you heard Peter's voice. Causing you to cringe. He was going to die. And it was going to be your fault. "I really don't appreciate this cat and mouse game." He busted the window. The glass shattered everywhere and you closed your eyes as you heard the bullets start going off. "Bullet proof suit. Who knew!?"

Police sirens were sounded in every direction. While Peter did his best to stop Venom from fleeing. "Nice craftsmanship," you heard a familiar voice from TV. "So original." You forced one eye open to see Iron Man just behind Peter. "Why is it always an old building?"

After venom had been taken away you were still strapped to the chair. You heart rate began to slow, ever so slowly. Carefully Peter took the straps off of you. "Are you alright?" He asked considerately. A tear made its way down your face followed by a flood.

"The female has one broken arm." "Thank you Friday." The mask came off of Tony's suit. Carefully he lifted you. "C'mon," his mask closed, "under roos, I'll race you to the hospital."

Tony set you down in front of the hospital, Peter dropped to the ground besides you. "Alright kid, your parents should be on their way." You nodded, grabbing Peter's hand.

"Pete, you'll stay with me until they get here?" You couldn't see his face under his mask but you could see Tony's. It was a mix of shock and trying not to laugh.

Peter cursed under his breath, "How'd you know it was me, Y/N!?"

"You should get a voice modifier or something."

"Dang it."

"That's not a bad idea." Tony agreed.

You smiled, "sound like Darth Vader." Peter laughed, walking you into the hospital. You started to imitate the heavy breathing as a way to distracted yourself from what had just happened. Your parents arrived and Peter and Tony began to walk out. Peter stopped per your request. You hugged him whispering in his ear. "I'd be mad that you didn't tell me you're Spider-Man. If you didn't just save me."

"What are best friends for?"