Tom/ Truth comes out

You were twiddling your thumbs away on your phone. Catching up on things from work. A rumble of thunder then a flash of lightning. Not even seconds passed before heavy rain began to smash against the newly washed windows. You let out a sigh.

This was going to be a long night. Though you only did have two more hours at work. But it felt like a life time because there was no actual work to be done. There were no people at all.

The little bell above the door jingled as a possible customer ran into the little restaurant. You looked over your shoulder to see the soggy man, he pushed his wet slicked back hair out of his eyes. "That came out of no where." He said, taking a random seat and letting out a breath.

"Well, technically, it came out of the clouds in the atmosphere. Which is, the last time I checked, not no where." You replied with a smirk, walking behind the counter and making a milkshake. You chose chocolate because who doesn't like chocolate?

You handed him the heavily whipped chocolate shake, "it's on the house." You said smiling, sitting down on a bar stool.

"Oh," he replied shocked, "thank you." You nodded your head. "I'm Tom."

"Spooderman." You said aloud causing him to chuckle. "I'm Y/N." You​ stated, you glanced down at your phone. "Holy crap Batman, my book is almost at 80K reads!" You exclaimed.

"What's it about?" He questioned sipping on the shake.

"You. Well not all about you, it's random imagines that I made for my best friend because I like to write and she loves you. Great actor, I must agree.  But I mean. It's not all about you, it's also about Peter Parker and Spooderman."

He didn't know how to respond.

"But don't worry. When I started a few months ago I literally knew absolutely nothing about you, asides the fact that your name was Tom Holland and that you were in a movie with Chris H. And in Civil war.

"And I'd be a fool not to admit that you're a pretty awesome​ Peter Parker. Maybe the best.  I mean I'm not exactly sure because I absolutely loved Andrew Garfield's​ Spider-Man. The amount of sarcasm was perfect!

"Any who, about my book. Yeah, like I said I first started writing his for my best friend because she loves good ol Tommo and Spider-Man. And I knew nothing like I said. Seriously​, I didn't even know he had an accent. I was in complete and utter shock when I found out he was British.

How I found out was I looked on YouTube for a clip of him and Zendaya and when he started speaking​ I was like da crap?! My fren just started laughing at the retard that I am. And my mother was like "how did you not know he's British."

"He's spider Man mom. He had a queens accent."

"I hate it when they don't let actors have their normal accent." (Exactly what was said between my mother and I)

Dude. I didn't even know about Harrison​, I forget how I even found out about him. I didn't know he had any siblings either. Let alone twin brothers and a wittle baby one. Like wut? (No offense but now that I know who they are Tom is definitely the cutest)

Tessa?

I was like wut gurl is dat? She's a doggo. A good doggo, man I love doggo's. Then I found out she's a pitbull and I was like AWH YIS LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS DOGGO!

Oh, yeah, I don't watch any interviews. At all. Not mah thang. Not mah man. Don't care. I mean I watched like two. One about him and his British-ness and the other about him hating spiders.

Didn't know his age either. I mean, he looks like a kid. So I wasn't sure if he was in his twenty's or not. So when CW came out I was like 😨 HOLD UP! HE ONLY JUST GON 20?! OH HECK YEAH DIS GON BE A GOOD SPIDEY!

I still ain't got a clue about his family. Like, do they still live in England? Is he just here on his own with Harrison​? 😕

Oh yeah. His height. That was like the first things I found out when I googled him. Lil short stack is mah momma's height.

So in conclusion.

Thank you for reading my cold corn dog book. And all it's random stuff. Within the chapters.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I wasn't a fan of Tommo when I started this book. But now I'd like to say he's a smol bean. And yes this is a really longs authors note. Did I trick ya?

Peace, Chicken Grease, Nipples. (Michael Clifford y'all. I swear I ain't drunk.)

Zé random friendly neighborhood writer |-/

Band-horse-lover 😘