Spider-Man/Hydra

Sorry it took me sooooo long to update.

Requested.

Peter was doing his best to fight a HYDRA agent. From how it fought he could tell it was a newer agent, possibly someone younger. This agent was quick, thankfully he was quicker. He'd had had enough with this fight.

It was 4 AM on a school night. Not that that really mattered, it was graduation week and school had nothing left to teach him. Or anyone for that matter. "Alright," Peter held up his hands, as if surrendering. "What do you want!?" He'd asked annoyed, fed up, a HYDRA agent with no real mission was out on a rainy night just fighting him.

He shot a web and quickly jerked his hands back, causing the mask on the agenda face to rip off. His face fell, though it was hidden by his mask. He was devastated. It was you. He was fighting one of his good friends. "What do I want?" You repeated the question. "I WANT THE PAIN TO STOP!" You shouted harshly, throwing a knife at Spider-Man. He easily missed it.

Shooting webs at your feet to keep you from moving. "Then come with me. Come home." He pleaded. Months ago you had disappeared. Your parents were devastated. Your friends were crushed. Everyone went to the police but they couldn't even find a trail. "Nothing will hurt you."

"LIES!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Firing at Peter with a handgun. "PETER PARKER WILL STILL BE THERE! HE'LL STILL HURT ME!"

"How?"

The first week of being a Junior. A new year in your life. You'd planned it out to be great. It couldn't have been worse than being a freshmen right? Well it turns out it was. You'd just had heard that Peter.

Your Peter.

Was dating Liz.

Not just for a few weeks like you'd hoped. Not a few months like you forced yourself to believe. But all the way to senior year. That's when you snapped. He was supposed to be yours. The two of you were supposed to end up together.

While you went on screaming at the masked hero about how much you now despised Peter. You'd failed to acknowledge that someone else had joined the fight. Peter was well aware of who it was. His spider senses wouldn't stop tingling. "I WANT PARKER DEAD! I WANT YOU DEAD! HYDRA WILL RULE AND MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR EVERYONE!"

The cop pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through the air, piercing its way through your back. You let out a scream as you fell to the ground. Peter panicked, rushing to your aid even if you were out to kill him he couldn't let you die.

"It's going to be okay. We'll get you to a hospital and get HYDRA out of your head."

"I don't want that! I want Peter!"

"Well you can't have me! I'm proposing to Liz and I'm going to marry her." He spat. Obviously pissed off at a lot of things.

"Peter," He stood up and shot a web. You continued to speak. "I lo-" you never got to finish. You died in a pool of your own blood. But Peter never saw. He wouldn't have been able to handle it. He left before you could even say I. He made his way over to Liz's apartment.

Knocking carefully on her window. Tiredly she opened it. Happy to find her boyfriend waking her up. "I, I just" Peter mumbled, his words slurring together. "Need a nap before school."

"What? Did you not get any sleep all night?!"

"Yes." He just got out his answer before collapsing on her bed. She blinked and he started to snore. 45 minutes later they were on their way to school.

"It's all over the news that Y/N L/N died last night." Liz informed Peter. He nodded, downing the rest of his coffee.

"Yeah, she was a HYDRA agent. She got what she deserved." He replied with a lack of emotion.

"Peter!" Liz smacked him gently on the back of the head.

"What?"

"She was our friend."

"She wanted you dead. Her mission was to kill you. Then myself if I didn't comply."

"Oh."

LOL IDK HOW TO END THIS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT