Tom: homecoming flim

You and Tom had been best friends for ages now. Y'all were so close even your parents shipped the two of you together. Tom had been anxious over screwing up his lines while filming so you'd substitute, when he had the time, to practice with him. Today was no different. You were in the area and decided to see if Tom would be able to grab lunch.

Tom excitedly ran over to you as soon as he saw you. "You've got to help me! I keep screwing everything up! I can't freaking speak!" He practically shouted, shaking you by your shoulders. You didn't say anything until he calmed down a lil bit.

"Alright. We can practice but I want a chocolate milkshake." His face lit up, due to some of the weight being lifted off his shoulders. He hugged you quickly, pecking your check.

"What would I do without you, Princess?"

"Lose your head." You replied, smirking slightly. You and him practiced the scene, in your own little corner. It happened to be where someone gets kidnapped and Spider-Man has to go after her. You looked up from the script you were reading to see Tom walking away. Someone called after him but he just saved his hand in the air.

"Going to lunch!" Was his answer and you ran to catch up with him. You looked your arm through his so he couldn't ditch you. Hastily he wiped away a stray tear. You leaned your head on his shoulder as you walked outside. You just stared at his face, then gently squeezed his arm, until he spoke.

"You okay?"

"Um, yeah, just, just seemed to real. Started panicking."

"Aww, you love me!" You bumped into him, causing him to trip over air as you got to your car. You fought back a laugh as you smacked his bum then ran around to the driver's seat. He sat in the passenger seat, just glaring at you.

"Nope. No proof. Y/N, what's a frouple?"

"A frapple? I don't know a French apple? Is this a joke?"

"No. A frouple. Someone said that's what we are."

"Oh! A pair of friends that either acts like a couple of a pair of friends that should be a couple."

"Gross."

"Shut up, you'd miss me if I was gone."

"Nah, I have Harrison."

"Yeah, but there's one difference between him and I."

"What? Your boobs?"

"No," you put on a pair of sunglasses. "I make this work."

He laughed and rolled his eyes as you giggled silently. "Was that a will Smith quote?"

"Duh."

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! IDK WHERE OR HOW TO WRITE THIS SO HERE IS MY SAD EXCUSE OF AN IMAGINE! IVE BEEN SO BUSY MY FRENS GOT MARRIED YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SO AMAZING CAUSE THEY GREW UP TOGETHER SINCE THEY WERE 6