Tom/ Harrison

You were cousins with Harrison. Although you didn't know he existed until you were 16. He was a year older than you. So you got on quite well. Occasionally he'd take alot of pictures of his best mate Tom. And spam your messages with all the pictures and videos he'd just taken.

Then after he had ran out of them all he'd put. *Your ship name* 4LYFE! 😘😍 Or he would go. Oh hey look! It's your future husband!!💓 Just to annoy you. You and Tom had never actually spoken. But through the few years of extreme amounts of videos with him in them. You developed quite a strong crush on him. And completely refused to tell Harrison about this.

They were a few hours from where you were living. So Harrison had the marvelous idea of coming to visit you. It just so happened that your family was throwing a party when they arrived. "Are you sure about this?" Tom asked, trailing behind his friend.

Harrison waved a hand in the air. "Of course I'm sure." He said with confidence. They made their way through the crowd, into the house. And up the staircase. Harrison waltzed into your room. Where you were hiding from the crowd and loud music.

You screamed. Immediately pulling on the strings over your hoodie, hiding your face. The two boys laughed. Harrison just smiled and jumped onto your bed, causing you to fall off. "What the heck are you doing here!" You asked, hitting him with a pillow. "I did not give you an invitation to scare the crap out of me!" Your cursed at him while he nearly pissed himself from laughing so hard.

Tom just stayed back. Laughing silently as his best mate began to beg for mercy upon his soul as you continued to beat him. "You prig!" He shouted at you, pushing you onto the floor. "I came here to do you a favor and what do you do? How do you repay me?! You try to kill me with a fluffy pink pillow!"

Thud. You looked over your shoulder to find Tom fallen on the ground with tears streaming down his face. "I can't breathe!" He cursed in pain, aimlessly he wiped away the flood of tears. You began laughing as well as Harrison. After your laughing fit you eventually calmed down. "So," Harrison stood up. "I'll leave you two alone, get to know one another. And if things happen. I want to be called cousin Haz!" He walked out shutting your door behind him.

There was an awkward silence. "Is he always this insane?" You asked the charming English boy. He Shrugged his shoulders and nodded. You peeked of the window. "As the very mature 19 year old that I am. I have water balloons." Tom began to smile again. "And we'll have the perfect shot for Harrison."

Tom opened the window and the two of you showed no mercy as you drenched him. He looked up as well as some other guests. The two of you dropped to the floor immediately. Tom and you were giggling silently. When you heard heavy footsteps rushing up the stairs case. The two of you raced to the door. Locking him out.

The two of you ended up very good friends that night.

And three years later.

You were married. (Causing Harrison to cry over his fanboy antics working)