Spiderman

HOLY SMOKES OVER 1000 READS BLESS YOU ALL

You were enjoying your day off. It was quiet. It was peaceful. You'd already done all your house work. So you were just sitting wrapped up in a blanket burrito on the sofa. Listening to your favorite songs. Sipping on a warm cup of tea/coffee. And reading a new book you'd gotten from the library.

A tapping on the window pulled you away from your daydreams. You looked over to the window, seeing a ripped up red and blue suit. You unlocked it walking away to the bathroom. "Don't you dare bleed on my clean floor Parker." You warned. Half joking half serious.

"Well isn't that a warm and friendly welcome. I'm out here. In a stupid spandex suit, risking my life for queens. And you don't want me to bleed out in your floor!? I came to you, one of my most trusted friends. And you scold me not to bleed on your floor!?" He sounded completely exhausted. How he was even still standing you had no clue.

You came back with a large first aid kit. He pushed the spider on his chest, letting the suit fall around his hips. The inside for his suit was covered in blood. Making you feel queasy. "God's sakes." You murmured. "I can't see where the harm even is!" You helped him stand. Helping him to the bathroom.

Dreadfully you helped him peel off the blood stained suit. You left him, running to the kitchen sink to soak it in cold water. After you got enough blood out of it, you threw it in the washer. You rinsed your hands. Then went to your room, searching for the spare clothes he'd left at your apartment.

You grabbed what looked soft and then walked back towards the bathroom. You knocked. "I got you clothes." He opened the door a crack, sticking his arm out. You handed him what you had. Then you sat on the couch, looking for the disinfectant.

He hobbled out, a towel wrapped around his waist. "I gave you clothes for a reason." You muttered.

"I put my boxers on. But, putting on a shirt and pants doesn't do me any good if I'm still bleeding everywhere." He sat on the couch besides you, you began stitching him up. You were in practice to be a nurse which came in handy. Especially when spiderboy just showed up.

He explained what happened. "Okay. Then why do you still your mask on?" You questioned him. Pulling the red and blue mask off his head. You immediately knew why. His eye was black and blue, swollen badly. His other had a cut just beneath it. His lip was busted. Not to mention all the other scratches littering the rest of his face.

You cursed, quickly doing what you could. Then got him three ice packs. "So how's your day going?" He asked, wrapping himself up in your blanket.

"It was going pretty good. Until this idiot covered in blood showed up." He smiled weakly. "Oh and besides that," you started talking about how you needed help with a guy.

"Cars. Science fiction. Food." You smiled.

"Thanks spidey."