Peter PT 3

Hehe guess who finally made Peter part three!?

Your eyes nearly popped out of your head. Tony Stark was standing right in front of you. Patting your best friend on the back. TONY STARK! Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, and Iron Man. He had it all. He knew some of the world's most famous people. He was world famous.

AND HE WAS ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU TWO!

"So, Peter, whose your girlfriend?"

You started laughing at his choice of words. Peter just started blushing and tripping over his words like an idiot. "I, she, oh man. This is Y/N."

"Oh, Y/N! You're the girl he hasn't shut up about. So, have you asked her out yet?" He shifted his gaze from Peter to you. "Did he ask you out yet?" In the midst of a snort, you choked on air, completely baffled what this great man had just asked.

"Mi, Mister Stark!" "You talk about me!?" Peter and you both started talking at once.

"Alright. What brings the lovebirds coming to me? If it's about relationship advice might want to find a guy that can actually understand women." You tried not to start beaming again. To not start smiling, likr the doof you are. You punched Peter in the arm.

"Homework! Uh, we, we have, a, a project about your father." Peter gushed, rubbing his arm from where you just socked him. He shot you a look screaming. STOP IT! In the nicest way possible without actually yelling or poking you back.

Tony turned around, focusing his attention on the two of you once again. "Oh, great scientist!" He mused. "Horrible father. But great scientist."

"What?" You questioned. You'd always assumed that he'd been a great father. He would have had to. His son turned out pretty okay.

"Mm, ya know. Good old mental and physical abuse. Forced me to drink a few beers at five. Good old father son bonding." His voice was soaking in sarcasm. He just flicked a hand in the air as if to dismiss it.

"What about your mom, Mister Stark?" Peter asked intrigued. Although he knew better not to ask. It just came out without him thinking it through. Tony shrugged.

"Well, I mean, she was a mother. Not everyone can just pop a kid out." Tony rolled his eyes, starting to walk down the hallway. "Didn't really help me. She just allowed him to do whatever. Jarvis and Peggy mainly raised me."

Both your eyes widened in excitement. "Carter!?" You both shrieked.

"Yeah, she was my godmother."

"Whoa!" The two of you gawked in unison.

"Right," Tony rubbed his hands over each other. "That's enough story telling. What do you need to know, under roos and love interest?" You were about to start choking again, but forced yourself to remain quiet. Peter told him just as the three of you entered the lab. "Okay, well, I trust you kid. So look up whatever you need. There's a few of his old notebooks scattered around, Bruce probably has some on his desk."

The two of you were left in the massive lab while Tony went to go help Rhodes with his physical therapy. You started searching in silence before you couldn't take it anymore. "Girlfriend!?" You questioned aloud. "I thought you liked that one girl, oh what's her name, the pretty one that acts like a spoiled brat."

Peter rolled his eyes in your direction. He named off her name. "And she's not a brat."

"I need to come up with a ship name for you then."

"That's not necessary!"

"Fine. What should ours be?"

"Mister stark was just trying to mess with me!" You nodded, laughing slightly. "What are you laughing for?"

"I'm just so far out of your league you're using binoculars to see me."

Peter rolled his eyes harder this time. Accidentally hurting his head. "No, you're not!" He retorted with a bucket load of sassy replies. After finally finishing up your report, many hours later. Tony decided that'd it would be a good time for Peter to practice some.

You were in tears watching Peter train. He looked so tiny compared to Starks suit. Instantly making you laugh. Watching him get his butt handed to him literally made you laugh so hard you couldn't breathe as tears streamed from your eyes. "Okay! I'm done! I'm done! I give up!" Peter collapsed on the floor. "Please," he faked wheezed. "No more!"

"Getting there slowly my little Padawan." Tony commented, turning off all the training stimulations.