Tom/ Film

You had been casted to play Peter Parker's girlfriend in one of the new Spider-Man story lines. Right now you were filming. Which happened to be a quiet depressing scene. You were supposed to be dying slowly and there was no time to save you. So of course, it meant a goodbye kiss.

Tom leaned in slowly just centimeters from your face when the director yelled cut. So you could go onto the next scene. You began to get up from where you lay on the cement. But as you got up you accidentally knocked Tom unstable.

Which mean he very awkwardly fell into you. Your heads bumped together and your lips brushed. You were equally shocked as one another. Not knowing what to do. But seeing as both of you were flustered you erupted into a giggle fit.

And giggles turned into cackles and snorts.

The rest of the cast and crew stopped what they were doing. Seeing as you and Tom laughed so hard you both ended on the ground crying. You wiped away the tears. Trying to sit up. "It hurts!" You wailed. You laughed again. "Ow! My lungs!" You wheezed.

"I can't feel my bloody side!" Tom cried, holding his stomach.

"Well," someone said. "That's for sure going on the Gag reel."

How's that? Is just good? I don't know I just wanted to write a short one before I hit the hay.