Tom: Silly string

I don't really know what the heck was going on. But that video was adorable and funny. So here's a fictioned version of that. (PS. I tried. 0.0)

You were sat a wooden table, trying to figure out what new details you might be able to get Tom to tell you about his upcoming movie. You tapped a pencil in a rhythmic beat. You let out a scream as something cold and slimy covered your face. You screamed as Tom just fell into a fit of giggles. Then he dashed off before you had the chance to smack him for scaring you.

You sadly thought that being sillied stringed was a one time thing. You were completely wrong. You went to take a sip of your coffee when your idiot of a boyfriend 'accidently' sprayed you with the slimy and cold string again. You glared at him spitting out some of the string that got into your mouth.

He apologized profusely, trying his best not to start laughing again. However he failed miserably. You watched him as he acted like a little child. Showing off his new toy. A Spider-Man glove with a spray can attached to it. He tried to show you how it worked but the can fell out, bouncing off the floor.

You laughed this time, grabbing the can before he could, and sprayed him with no mercy. He fought you for it, then got his new glove to work properly. He cheered when it did. Causing you to giggle at his childlike excitement.

"See, didn't I tell you I'm Spider-Man!?"

"You did. It's just hard to believe." His face scrunched up in confusion. So you were left to explain quickly. "See, Peter Parker has an IQ of 250, and I'm pretty sure yours is 50." He gasped, fake hurt, then wrapped you in a hug from behind and continued to silly string you until he ran out.

*Finger guns*

That twas ace.

(Sorry everyone!)