Tom/Grammys

You sat comfortably wrapped in blankets. Cuddled into your darling husband's side. Surrounded by junk food as it was his cheat day. As you watched the Grammy's. "Do we have to watch this my love?" He moved slightly so his head was resting on your shoulder. His forehead pressed against the nape of your neck.

You pulled the blanket tighter around you. Intertwining your hands together. "Yes we do." You mocked his British accent. "My darling ninny." You fought the urge to chuckle. You loved calling him a ninny. Normal people had normal pet names. You weren't normal. So he called you his love and you called him your ninny.

"Fine," he huffed, wrapping an arm around you lazily. "Pass me a packet of crisps then, smeghead."

"Can't do that. I only have chips."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

You smirked, holding up the bag of chips he wanted. "Oh these?" You asked innocently. He reached for them but you moved them from his grasp. You acted as if you were going to pass him the bag only to jerk it away again. You giggled. Finding it hysterical. While he was just annoyed.

"Sometimes I wonder why I married you." He stood up, leaving your side.

"Cause I'm the only girl you were friends with." You sassed. He looked at you cheekily. He  pushed you back onto the couch. Then he pinned you beneath him. "NO!" You shouted as he began tickling your sides. You squirmed and shouted at him. Pathetically you tried to fight back. But like I said. It was pathetic. There was no use. He began to laugh harder as you screamed for mercy upon your soul.

He leaned forward, basically squishing you half to death. Accidentally bumping your heads together. Your groaned in pain. Finding the strength to push him off you. He rolled onto the floor with a thud. "Love," he whined, you smiled evilly as he groaned. He grabbed your ankle and pulled you onto the floor with him.

You glared at him. "Tooommm."

"Y/N," he mocked you by dragging out your name like you just did to him. You crossed your arms. Trying to looked annoyed. But he only saw you as adorable. So he kissed you and that kiss turned into a mini make out until something caught your attention. "They're not wearing any pants." You said perplexed.

"Yes they are. They just took off their trousers."

You were about to open your mouth when he quickly kissed you again. Then as you were left completely confused by everything that has just happened. He leapt onto the couch, holding the chips in triumph. Then refused to give you any part of the blanket as revenge for breaking up your kiss.

Idk what this is but I hope you like it. And OMG tija jish why you do that!? It was so weird watching that with my parents.