Tom/award show

You'd been an actress for a few years, noting to big, but this year you were nominated for an award. Which made you extremely happy that people actually knew your name. Granted, quiet a few people did know who you were. Your name just wasn't as famous as Scarlett Johansson or Sandra Bullock. Though, you weren't sure that you wanted to be that big. You definitely didn't want the paparazzi following you at your every action.

You were ushered to your seat, you fiddled with your thumbs, you should have brought someone, but it was so last minute. You looked around seeing some of your favorite people. Like Ryan Reynolds, he would be great at playing deadpool. You thought to yourself. Chris Hemsworth if he played Thor every one would die. You continued to look around, when you looked up to your right you practically screamed.

TOM HOLLAND!

Was sitting right next to you. You bit your lip, he was so AUGH up close. He looked at you and smiled. "The real question is who gets the arm rest?" You laughed, shaking your head.

"I'm not sure. It'll have to be a war of elbows."

The two of you just joked around until it started. You watched intently whenever someone you liked got an award. If you weren't completely sure who they were then you snuck glances at Tom. He caught you. Abort! You screamed at yourself. ABORT THE HOTTIE MISSION!

He leaned closer to you. "Ah, you cheeky lil poppet." You blushed at his use of British words. "Don't worry, love." He winked. "I fancy you too."

EHHH IMMA JUST END IT HERE I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

If you happen to not know what a poppet is..  Definition of poppet: an endearingly sweet or pretty child or young girl (often used as an affectionate form of address).