Tom/ Family

You sat cross legged on your king sized bed, a blanket across your lap. It was quite and calm, something you enjoyed very much. You glanced down at your tablet, making sure you were strumming the correct notes on your Bass.

A second later you had it memorized so you could still play without looking. Which came in handy, especially when your toddler came running into your room. "Momwy?" She said, a smile spread across your face. It'd been six months since you officially adopted your daughter. And for the first time in the year and a half you've known her she finally considered you family.

"Yes baby girl?" You asked as she was determined to get onto your bed. She jumped then pulled herself up. She crawled on her knees to you. She looked up at you with pretty hazel eyes, which happened to have very few red lines.

"I twired." She pulled the blanket up that you were using. She lay her head on the part of your leg that wasn't covered by the bass. You fixated the blanket across her small body. You continued to play a relaxing song, that lulled her to sleep. Her quiet snores were just barely heard.

Footsteps sounded towards your room and you became alarmed until you saw your husband of three years. "Hey babe," he smiled tiredly, he walked across the room to you. "Hi princess." He kissed the side of your daughter's head, then kissed the top of yours.

He moved behind the two of you. Just admiring the family he made before his eyelids became heavy. You stopped playing when you noticed both your husband and daughter were completely snoring. You sat your Bass down, gently picking up your daughter and moving her closer to Tom.

She snuggled into his side, and you tried your best not to go 'aw'. You pulled the blankets across them. Kissing both their heads you whispered softly. "I love you."