Peter: hobo in da window

Peter was just wondering around town after being queens hero. Admiring the city when he realized that it was nearly two in the morning. "WHERE'S MY SUNGLASSES!?" You screeched, throwing your arms in the air.

"Why do you need to know!?" Your​ best friend asked, burying herself under the mound of blankets.

"Because your screen is so bright!" You complained but really, you just wanted your sunglasses so you'd look cool as you sang along to defeat the huns.

"Well it won't go down any more!" Your​ friend held up her tablet showing you that the brightness was already at its lowest. You sighed getting off the bed. You walked over to the door.

"I'm getting cake." You stated, leaving to go to the kitchen. You came back with a plate of cake and two forks. You threw one on your friend then sat back in your spot. A random thought popped into your head. "There could be a hobo outside."

"Well congrats," your friend said sarcastically​. "This is still my cake." You rolled your eyes. "Wait. We can binge watch Sherlock!" She exclaimed, handing you back the empty plate. You dropped it on the floor, clapping your hands together.

"Awh yis, mirder jawn!" You randomly said. You stood up then turned around in a circle. "Where are my sunglasses?"

"On your head."

"Oh yeah." You tilted your head down and the pair of glasses fell onto the floor. You bent over to pick them up. When you looked up you let out a scream and fell to the ground. Your friend just peered at you from the bed. Wondering why you were dying. "HOBO!" you shouted.

She sat up and turned around looking at the window behind her. She screamed too. The hobo pulled his face away from the window. Laughing hard. He fell backwards you screamed again. THE HOBO WAS GONNA DIE! YOU WERE UP THREE STORIES!"

Splat.

You looked back to the window to see the hobo still there. "DA crap?" You spluttered.

"I KNOW THE HOBO!" your friend shouted. She opened the window despite your protests. The hobo crawled in, a smile plastered on his face. "Hey hobo," she greeted, then smacked him with a pillow.

"What?" He pulled off the rest of the mask that was hiding his face. "Peter!?" He giggled as an answer.

"Wanna watch Sherlock too?"

"Are we not going to question why Peter was outside my room dressed in spandex!?"

"No." She threw a pair of her pj pants at him and a shirt. He took it then walked to the bathroom and came back. In a pair of basketball shorts and a shirt with the Batman symbol.

"I hate you." Your friend told Peter. "My clothes actually fit you!" You ended up getting situated. And an explanation about why Peter was outside in the first place. Then you watched Sherlock.

0.0

Half way into the third episode all three of you were asleep. Peter and your other friend were on the edge of the bed. While you hogged the middle. Peter rolled onto his side so he didn't fall off the bed.

In doing so he ended up rolling on top of you. His head laid on your chest as he used you as a pillow. Unconsciously​ your arm moved so it rested on his back. Awhile later your friend woke up, due to being pushed out of the bed.

She stood up tiredly. To find you and Peter cuddled together, she yanked the blanket off the two of you. "NO CHILDREN!" She shouted harshly waking only Peter up. He just muttered something as a response, shooting a web and pulling the blanket back.

"Shut up," he muttered as she said something again. Sleep started to over take her and do she just crawled in bed with the two of you. Only after taking a picture. To show your children in the future (if y'all ended up together).

IDK I just don't know.