Chapter 26

"Alright, everything I know about my father" I say gruffly as I look down at my fingers, twiddling them nervously.

"Well, he's a heartless bastard who doesn't care about anyone besides himself. He hurts people for the fun of it, he makes everyone turn against omegas because he thinks they are weak and can't be in power of any sort. He thinks it inhumane to not give punishments to people who don't deserve them. People in the pack either fight and earn their place, or die trying. He makes it known that if you fail him then you are dead to the pack, then he makes sure that someone hurts you in some way, and he just turns a blind eye to all of it. He loves the idea of other people being in pain, basically he loves anything to do with pain and discomfort, everyone who isn't on his side fears for their lives and innocence of their children. He hates hybrids, I mean, that seems pretty obvious since I'm here and not there. And, well, he's the alpha."

I don't think I ever told any of them that my dad was the alpha of my pack, I don't know if I ever even told Xavier, and by the shocked look on his face I would assume that it a no.

"Wait, he's an alpha? And we gets away with this kind of crap? What about the werewolf society? I thought they had to keep away eye on all the packs to make sure no one steps out of line, much like your father." Joiash asks as he leans forward in his seat.

"He had someone on the inside, someone that use to be in the pack was chosen for the society. They kept up their friendship and eventually when my dad began to get crazy he covered everything up for him. Honestly, the pack has probably been currupted for years, and it's only being noticed now because of them stealing Finn from me. I can't even say anything about it because technically the both of us are rouges and we aren't registered in any of the packs." I explain as I furrow my eyebrows. I try to rememeber everything I can, but some things seem blurry from years of forgetting about them.

"What about the border? And their Warriors?" Maddox asks as he leans back in his chair. He seems to have switch to alpha mode, no longer the happy-go-lucky mate he usually is.

"I think that they have a 24 hour patrol on the border, as per usual, but I think when the switch from each post it's a good five minutes of time where certain areas don't have any coverage. For the Warriors, I would say they are deadly. They had to learn to fight at a young age to get a good ranking in the pack, so I wouldn't willingly let anyone who had anything to lose go, because we will most likely end in battle, and if they are anything like they use to be, then we might not win." Maddox frowned are me before his shoulders square and his jaw tenses.

"I think my Warriors would be able to handle it."

"I have no doubt that they could, but a lot of your Warriors have pups, and I wouldn't bring them if I knew it would end in them dying. I don't want anyone to come, it's a simple in and out, I don't even care if people realize I'm there or not, I'm there to get Finn and then leave."

"Don't you want to get back and do your father for everything he has done to you?" I stare at Blaze passively.

"Everyday I dream of ripping his head off, everyday I wish that he never would have be born, everyday I think about what my life would be like if he wasn't my father. I want to bash his head in for whatever he does to Finn, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid enough to put my well-being and safety to the side lines. I have a lot of reasons to come home now, if someone was to ask me the same question when I was sixteen I would have said I would kill the bastard, but I know that's not what I want or need, all I want or need is in this room, and my pups." The three burly men stare ask me in adoration. Xavier had left soon after I began my rant, probably to tend to Charlotte's needs. I wouldn't mind saying this in front of him, but he knows I love and appreciate having him and his family in my life.

"Alright, I have a plan....."