3.Bite me

Colby notices how dull Sam's eyes are before noticing how uncomfortable he looks. He looks tired and weak, and barely interested in the movie they're watching.
"Sam? You look off." "Hm?" Sam looks up at him. "Oh, that's fine." Sam smiles slightly, and it's Sam's fangs that remind Colby.

"How long has it been since, you know," Colby shrugs, "You drank anyone's blood."
"I don't know," Sam admits.
"I don't want to do it. I don't want to hurt people for no reason like that."
"You're already so tired, you need to eat something. Isn't that painful?"
Sam shrugs, but it's obvious he's in pain.

"Kind of, I guess."
"I'm serious. You need some. You look like you're about to pass out."
"What do you want me to do? Go out on the streets and pull random people into alleyways to suck their blood?"
Colby pauses for a second.
"I don't need to see you passed out, you need to do something."

He thinks for another second. "Take mine. I mean, I- You need something to eat and I'm here anyways. It's not like I care."
"I can't do that."
"Sam, I'm your friend. It's like I'm offering you food."
"It's like you're offering me blood."
"I'm not giving up, Sam. Take my blood or take someone else's."

Sam stares at him for a second before leaning a bit closer. "You sure?"
"Just do it, Sam."
Sam waits for a second, breathing onto Colby's neck, and Colby shivers under his breath. Colby closes his blue eyes as Sam finally bites into the skin. It hurts when it breaks skin and Colby can feel blood dripping, but he has to admit, he kind of likes it.

Sam pulls away slowly. His eyes have turned a much brighter, almost as red as the little drop of blood that's dripped onto his lip. He licks it away, but doesn't stop staring at Colby. He quickly puts his hands over Colby's neck, trying to stop the blood flow for a second. "Are you okay?"
"I'm- I'm fine." Colby nods quickly.
"Are you sure?"

"For Christ's sake, just bite me," Colby blurts out. His face is still red, and he glances down at where the blood is almost rushing out from under Sam's fingers.
Sam looks at him skeptically one more time, but then Colby swear he sees him smirk before biting down at the same location again.

Colby feels tired, but at the same time, he feels his pants getting tighter by the minute.
Colby tilts his head back another inch to give Sam more access. "Sam? Weird question, but you know how your bite causes endorphins or whatever shit?"
Sam smirks more definitely this time. "Yeah?"
"Would that explain, uh," Colby trails off, hoping Sam gets the idea.

He shrugs coolly, still staring down at Colby. "We could do something about that. You know..."
"Oh, shut up and fuck me," Colby mumbles. He tries convincing himself that it's just the endorphins, but Sam always looked hot, and he kind of likes the feeling of bitten as well.
Sam pushes him back down against the couch quickly, and Colby lets out a small gasp.

Sam kisses him slowly for a second, but Colby tangles his fingers through Sam's blonde hair and pulls slightly, whining quietly into his mouth.
Sam bites down on Colby's lip to the point it almost bleeds, but Colby's enjoying every minute of it.
"Bite me again," Colby whines.
Sam pulls away only an inch, and Colby squirms underneath him, almost letting out a groan. "I can't take any more blood. You'll pass out, Colby."

"I don't give a shit. Bite me."
Sam smirks again, kissing a trail down Colby's jaw before biting down at his neck again. Colby moans softly this time, letting Sam's name fall from his lips quietly.
For a second, they pause to take a breath. Sam pulls up at Colby's shirt, before Colby tugs slightly on Sam's shirt till Sam does the same. He pins Colby down again, kissing and sucking down to his collarbones.

Colby kind of likes it, having Sam leaving so many hickeys, marking him up.
Sam grinds down against Colby once, and Colby lets out a loud moan, letting out small noises each time Sam grinds down. He bites down on his lip to quiet himself as Sam bites down again, his hands running down Sam's bare back. Colby is painfully hard, and he's already trying to not come his pants just at this.

"You're so cute," Sam chuckles.
"Then fuck me, you asshole," Colby rolls his eyes, but he lets out another soft whine.
"Maybe if you're rude to me I won't," Sam replies. "Maybe I'll just leave you here all desperate." He pecks Colby's lips again. "Maybe I'll have to handcuff you."
"No, fuck, please," Colby whines. "Fuck me, Sam."
Sam smirks. "Call me Daddy."

Colby blushes again. He holds himself still from grinding up against Sam again, because he keeps having the urge to do that. "Just fuck me."
"Say it."
Colby whines. "Fuck me, Daddy."
"That's a good boy." Sam smirks. He moves down to unbutton Colby's jeans. Sam pulls off his own jeans before grabbing the lube, leaving Colby alone for just a second in which he tries hard not to touch himself in the minute he's gone.

Sam returns and stares down at Colby, who's so obviously desperate for Sam. "Hands and knees, Baby."
"Yes, Daddy ," Colby mumbles quietly, before doing as Sam says. Sam takes the lube and puts it through his fingers before slowly pushing one inside Colby. Obviously, Colby has been doing this often enough because one finger slips in in no time at all. Another finger isn't hard either, and Colby is already almost pushing back against Sam's fingers.

"Hurry up," Colby mumbles .
"Shut up, Colby," Sam growls, taking Colby's hair in his hands and giving it a sharp tug. "You don't get to tell me what to do."
Colby whines. "Yes, Daddy."
Sam finishes up stretching as quickly as he can, positioning himself behind Colby and making sure he's okay before slowly pushing in. He gently digs his fingernails into Colby's hips as he starts thrusting.

"Harder, Sam," Colby whines. He pushes his face down into the sofa cushions, moaning softly into them.
"What did you call me?"
"Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy," Colby whines. Sam slaps his ass once before thrusting quicker now, leaning down to gently bite the side of Colby's neck. A drop of blood falls, but Sam just licks it up.

Sam tangles his hand through Colby's soft brown hair once again, tugging lightly as he bucks into harder. When he hits Colby's prostate, Colby almost screams out 'Daddy.'
"Shit, I'm going to come," Colby whines.
"You're not coming till I say you can, baby boy," Sam groans. He groans out Colby's name once, reaching one hand down to gently stroke Colby a few times, using his pre-cum to let his hand move faster.

"Please," Colby moans out under his breath. "Please, Daddy, fuck, please, I'm gonna come."
Sam waits a few seconds before responding, stroking Colby harder now. "Fine. Come for your Daddy."
And Colby does, biting his lip back, though a moan slips out anyways, tightening around Sam as he comes over the sofa. He digs his nails into the palms of his hands, squeezing his eyes shut. He yells out Sam's name again as Sam fucks his way through his orgasm.

Sam comes as well in a few moments, groaning and tightening his grip on Colby's hip to the point it leaves slight marks. He comes deep inside Colby, groaning his name under his breath as he does.
Sam takes a minute before pulling out, letting himself fall back against the couch. Colby is still heavily breathing.

"Fuck," Colby mumbles, smiling slightly. "That was, uh, something."
"You're so submissive," Colby grins. He leans over to peck Colby on the cheek. "That's cute."
"Whatever," Colby rolls his eyes.