42."Helping Out" #2

"What are you doing?" I yelped, blushing an even deeper shade of read as his hand kept massaging me, making this even more awkward.
"Well it's not like you'll be able to do it," he muttered, giving my legs a bit of a push but I refused to budge. This was too embarrassing, getting hard from my best friends head massage. Not to mention the fact he wasn't even trying to turn me on.

"Still!" I squeaked, wishing I could wrap my arms around my legs to hold them closer and hide my problem, but they were next to useless at the moment. But that's what got me into this stupid mess in the first place.

"Still what? I wouldn't pass up a free handjob if I were in your position," Colby replied nonchalantly, as if we weren't talking about my horribly embarrassing boner which I was doing everything to hide. I knew I was bright red by now, there was nothing I could do about that.

"Colby!" I yelped, unable to think of any other words. His fingers were still running through my hair and bringing me immense pleasure, but I think he knew that by now. He just giggled at me though, trying to move my legs again.
"Come on Sam, I feel bad. I should have known this would happen," he laughed, pushing his hand between my thighs and I couldn't do anything to stop him.

"Why should you have known?" I asked, looking around somewhat wildly and then settling on his eyes. He looked as calm as anything, and I wondered how he did it. How he wasn't getting all flustered over offering me, his best friend and flat mate, a hand job.

"Because when I gave head rubs to my old boyfriends they'd get really turned on from it," he noted casually as his hand got closer to the top of my thighs, making me wriggle even more to try and get him to stop. I squeaked as he hit my groin and started moving his hand, wriggling it around until he was cupping me and then started to move his hand a little against my bulge.

"Colby!" I reprimanded, trying to swat him away with my useless arms but found that the effort was futile as I couldn't hit him hard enough and he didn't seem to want to stop.
"You can't tell me you're not gay, I've seen your browser history on your laptop," he chuckled, palming me gently as his other hand kept those damned fingers running over my scalp. He was working me at both ends and I could hardly remember why I was resisting in the first place.
"What were you doing on my laptop?" I asked distractedly, holding on to his arm with my few working fingers but no longer trying to move him. I was too far gone.

"Seeing what porn you watch... obviously. You have a thing for orgies or something?" He chuckled, and I was pretty sure if there was any darker shade of red possible I would be turning it.

"No," I murmured, furrowing my brow. Sometimes, just sometimes, when Colby wasn't being that adorable man who was rubbish at video games and still wore odd socks, he was actually kind of hot and authoritative.

"Yeah," he replied knowingly, using that tone people use when they know they're right and they know you're lying. I sighed and couldn't help but mewl as he did something really good with his fingers, coincidentally hitting just the right spots on both my head and my dick.

I lowered my legs a little, surrendering to the fact that evidently this was going to happen and I couldn't do much about it. He grinned a bit more at that, and cupped me harder, wiggling those magic fingers and through the two layers I was wearing I could feel myself get even harder. If his head massages were anything to go by, this was going to be something that I really enjoyed. I mewled again rolling my hips a little as he squeezed and groped me, and I stared up at him helplessly as he reduced me to a writhing mess.

His actions continued for a few moments and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his face. He looked so smug, so content to be doing this for me whilst I lay there, lost in his spell. His hand on my dick slipped away from the area and I whimpered, furrowing my brow as since I had now resigned myself to getting a handjob I wanted it to continue. Hopefully he wasn't backing out.
"Let's get this conditioner out, yeah? Then I can concentrate," he explained, making me sigh a little. As he started to run the water through my hair to clean it I moved my hand with the boxed in fingers to my groin, trying to keep the sensation going but failing miserably as all it did was make it awkward and clunky.