30.Are we enemy's?

My feet were hanging off the edge as I sat down on the green box, the other members of our gang spread out across the grass, sitting with their legs crossed. We sat right outside of the school, watching as many people poured out the door.

"Him", one of the members said, pointing to a small boy who was carrying many different books. We all smirked, nodding out heads as we walked up to the boy, but when we looked up, we were not the only ones there.

"Well, look who it is", I said, earning a glare from the boy in front of me. His blue fringe hung over half of his face, framing it. The rest of his black hair was longer, and he was wearing a purple sweater with black skinny jeans. I smirked, looking down at the boy in the middle of us.

"Hello Sam", he smiled sarcastically, looking down at the boy as well. "I believe we were here first", he smirked.

"I believe you were not", I said, grabbing the small boy from his collar, pulling him towards my gang.

"Why don't you go run away and never come back", I replied, an over exaggerated smile playing on my lips.
"Hand over the boy, or we will just hurt you as well", Colby said, gaining my attention.

"Colby, I am pretty sure we are not scared of you", I replied, throwing the boy on the floor, his books going everywhere. I watched as he scurried for his books, running away to leave us alone.

"Look at that, Brock, you let him get away", I frowned, but then laughed. Colby glared at me, and pushed me, making me stubble a bit.

"What the fuck was that", I growled, pushing him as well. Colby's gang came after mine, and all of a sudden there was a major fist fight. I felt Colby's fist collide with my face, and I threw a punch at him. This went on for a long time, before someone's hand came flying to my face, and a growing pain made a home in my house.

I grabbed my nose, stumbling out of the pile of people fighting each other. I walked farther away from the boys, sitting down on the floor as I tried to make me nose stop bleeding. I was getting the blood everywhere, and it didn't take me long before tears slipped out of my eyes, coming in contact with the blood near my mouth.

Two feet stood in front of my, and I recognized the shoes. I turned away from him, not wanting him to hurt me again. I felt him place a hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off.
"Are you just here to hurt me again", I scoffed. Colby laughed, and started talking.

"You can't blame things on me, you know. You did start this fight", he said. I nodded my head, sighing a bit.
"Why are you here, you hate me", I cried, holding my nose more tightly.
"I don't hate you, Sam. I just have a small temper, and you always play with that, and then I get angry. It's not actually me getting angry with you. I don't hate you",Colby replied. I rolled my eyes, looking up at him. I didn't believe him.

"I don't believe you", I said. Colby sighed, getting up. He took off his sweater, revealing a black top and he placed his sweater around my back. He put his hand out for me, but then pulled it back, not wanting to get blood on him.

He picked my body up, helping me stand up. I put all my weight on him as he helped me to his car. I got in the front seat, hiding my face from the people who were looking for me. Colby got in on the other side, starting the car as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Thanks", I said, looking at Colby. He nodded his head, turning down a few streets a couple times. The car was silent, and it was suffocating. I really wanted to talk to him, but I just didn't know where to start.

We pulled into the driveway of a big house. Colby got out, moving to my side of the car to help me. I waved him off, but Colby was very persistent. He wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me into the house.
He brought me into his kitchen, giving me a few tissues so I could clean my nose. I thanked him, cleaning myself a bit before I threw the tissues out, looking back at Colby.
"Your nose is broken", he said. I furrowed my eyebrows, touching my nose a bit.