4.First Kiss

"Brennen asked if we wanna make a video with him about how to kiss . I say we're in okay ?"
"Sure but is it bad that I don't know how to you know do it ?"
"Wait so you've never kissed anyone? Never?!"
A blush appeared on Colby's cheeks. He averted his eyes from where he had been looking at Sam and remained silent, not knowing what to say.

"Colby! You can't be serious!"
He bit his lip and a soft, self-deprecating chuckle escaped from his throat.

"I'm not lying Sam, who'd want to kiss me?"

He could feel his cheeks darken even more and, trying to hide his face, put his head between his hands. Of course he'd had crushes on people at school and he'd had a girlfriend when he was 13, but nothing exciting had ever happened. He wasn't particularly handsome or popular and nobody seemed to take interest in him.

He was just Colby, another kid at school, nothing special. And if he was being honest, he didn't really mind. He had always wanted his first kiss to be with someone special, someone he cared for. He didn't want his first kiss to be with a girl who only liked him because he was popular on sozial media. He didn't want to give his heart to someone, only to get it back a week later, broken. He wanted his first kiss to be with someone who'd stay with him. He wanted it to be special. He wanted it be with someone he trusted.

He'd never really met someone like that. Well, except for-
Don't think about that, Colby. He's just your friend.
His back connected with the soft carpet he had been sitting on when Sam gave his shoulder a shove and he fell over.

He chuckled again, still embarrassed, but remained where he was. The carpet was pretty comfy, and lying still, he took a deep breath before slowly removing his hands from his face so he could look at Sam. Sam's mouth was wide open in shock, just like his eyes, which looked at him as if he was a ghost.

Still uncomfortable, Colby sat up. As if his eyes were surveillance cameras, Sam followed Colby's movements, his face still painted with shock, his body unmoving.
"Stop it Sam, your beeing creepy!" Colby exclaimed and he gave Sam a slight shove back, which only resulted in the two boys shoving each other repeatedly until they ended up on the bed, Sam on top of Colby, triumphantly holding Colby's wrists down with his hands, while the younger boy desperately, and unsuccessfully, tried to break free. Eventually, they both burst out laughing.

When Sam let Colby go, Colby moved from the bed and sat down against the wall of his room. Sam stayed on the bed, a triumphant grin still plastered onto his face.
"So," Colby started, "have you kissed anyone?"
Sam's grin grew even bigger.

Of course, as if that was the only logical answer, Sam nodded and laid back on the duvet, his arms behind his head and a smug smile on his face.
"Thrice. I can't even remember the name of the second girl, only that she was like the hottest girl in school."
Looking at Colby, Sam burst out in hysterical giggles when he saw the expression on Colby's face.

"Stop looking at me like that! It's true!"
"So, tell me more then."
"Okay."
Sam laid back again, relaxing his body and taking a deep sigh. For a moment he closed his eyes and seemed lost in thought, smiling at the memories as if he was reliving the whole thing. "Well, the first one was this girl named Emma. I was 14, I think, and she was in my math class. She put this note in my pencil case, saying 'I'd love to kiss you sometime' and so we kissed after school behind the building. It was nice."

He let out a deep sigh, smiling softly, his eyes still closed. In that moment, Colby thought, he looked beautiful.
Had things been different,Colby would have leaped forward, capturing the soft pale face between his rough hands and kissing his lips over and over again.

Sam would have smiled, their lips still brushing together, and pulled the younger boy closer to him, their lips touching each other more firmly every time, softly groaning in pleasure, his hands stroking through Colby's-