15.breathing you in 3

The boy flinched at the touch. "I don't want you to regret this... To regret me." Colby whispered out, so quietly that Sam almost didn't catch it.

"Baby, look at me." Colby's eyes slowly opened, never one to refuse the older boy. "I want this and I want you. Tell me right now if you want to stop so I can go wank in the bathroom." Colby cracked a smile at that. "God, fucking look at you. I want you so bad." Sam said hoarsely.

And then Colby was nodding, reaching up to wrap his arms around Sam's neck. He pulled him down and crashed their lips together.
Sam let out a loud moan and his hand travelled to Colby's hair, gripping tightly. He licked along the seam of Colby's lips until the boy parted them, giving Sam permission. Sam licked into Colby's mouth, running his tongue along the roof and over his teeth, everywhere.

Sam was curling his tongue around Colby's and that's all it was, tongues rubbing together. It was obscene and Colby was hard and then Sam was grinding down into him, little circular motions as he dragged his hips over Colby's crotch.

Colby let out a low groan, panting into Sam's mouth. Colby let Sam use him, biting his lip, sucking on his tongue.
But then Colby's hands were on him, squeezing his hips, running his palms under his shirt. Then his hands were travelling down, stopping on his bum. Sam's breath caught in his throat. It's not like Kat ever touched him there but here Colby was, kneading his strong hands into the soft flesh and it felt fucking good. He was keening into Colby's mouth, rocking back into his hands and then Colby started thrusting up into him, rolling his hips in time with Sam.

It made Sam realise something. Colby wanted this too. And that made this whole thing ten times better.
Their cocks were rubbing together and their lips were swollen and it was brilliant. Sam was moaning into Colby's mouth, the boy swallowing up the sound with his tongue as their hips rolled together.

Colby pulled back to catch his breath, panting out as Sam moved to his neck, sucking and biting the skin until there were bruises forming.
One of Colby's hands travelled from his bum, pushing up under Sam's shirt as it trailed up his side. His hand ran up over the boy's chest before trailing back down, his thumb lightly rubbing in circles over one of Sam's nipples.

Sam let out a sharp gasp because this was skin on skin contact and fuck, it felt good. That part of his body was normally neglected during sex. He now realised that his sex life was really quite boring, usually just a quick fuck or wanking. But right now, the focus was on him. All the attention on him. Colby was making him feel good, barely paying attention to his own needs in order to please Sam. And it was great.

He was quickly pulled from his thoughts by Colby's low voice grumbling in his ear. "Have you ever been touched by a boy before?" He whispered.
"N-No..." Sam whimpered out.
"Do you want to be?" Colby asked, his tone gravelly but also comforting.

And, fuck. Of course Colby was asking. Of course he's fucking polite, even during sex. But then Colby's hand is travelling down his chest, across his stomach, his fingers catching on the band of Sam's joggers. Sam knew Colby was waiting for an answer. He started nodding but then shook his head before nodding again because he didn't fucking know.

"I don't- I don't kn-know." He choked out before biting down harshly on Colby's pale neck, the skin reddening instantly. He felt Colby's hand ghost down and then it was cupping him through his joggers. Sam let out a gasp because Colby's fingers were curled around his balls and his palm was pressing into his shaft and it felt fucking amazing. Colby's hand was big and warm and could reach everything.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck." Sam breathed out.
"God, Sam. You're fucking huge." Colby groaned, his head falling back.
He started squeezing his hand, clenching and unclenching it around Sam. Sam was releasing little breathy whimpers, his breath hitting Colby's spit dampened neck from where his head was resting on the boy's collarbone.