88.Finally ~ part 2

Okay no I'm so done with writing Brock it sounds wrong😂 but I'm too lazy to change it in the other one anyways enjoy.
______________________

"Ooh," Brocks lips slightly touch Sams' forehead, "we have a little cock choker here, don't we? Now, why don't you be a good boy and do what I instructed you to do in the first place? Hm?"

Sam can't stop looking at the deep blue of his eyes and without even realizing it he nods.....

Colby takes his fingers out of his mouth slowly, wiping them on the sheets, before he kisses Sams forehead as a praise and moves away. He walks back to where he was and sees as the blue-eyed boy lifts himself on his knees.

"Strip yourself. Slowly," the captain demands taking two steps back and resting his back against the dresser.

He rests his right foot on the dresser too, crossing his arms over his chest. When Sam is late to comply, Colby arches an eyebrow to challenge him.

Sam licks his lips quickly, biting the side of it then, before he starts unbuttoning his shirt, trembling fingers working on the buttons. He takes it off leisurely, showing one shoulder at a time before he throws it on the side of the bed.

"Turn around before you take off your trousers," Colby orders with dark and hungry eyes.

Sam obeys again. He undoes his belt, sliding it off the loops of his trousers and throwing it at the same place at his shirt. He undoes the buttons of his pants, his skin raising goosebumps in anticipation of being completely naked in front of the captain, whose first name he doesn't even know yet.

He fails to take them off gracefully, as his knees are planted on the mattress. As soon as they are off too, he claps his hands in front of him, realizing he is the only being in this room naked and that he is completely vulnerable in front of Colby, who has yet to say a thing. The cool air of the room hits all his sides, his chest moving quickly up and down and his breath audible as it leaves and fills his lungs.

Colby bites the inside of his cheek at the revelation of Sams body. He drinks in every smooth skin and everts curve of it, starting from his head and ending to his feet. His length grows as he looks at the dip of Sams' waist, the dimples on his back and the plump of his arse that Colby had failed to notice before.

It is a complete sin, really, for Sam to wear those rags that hide the most beautiful body Colby has ever seen. He is perfect, pale, hairless and looks so soft that the captain is sure Sam has bathed in milk all his life.

He snaps out of his trance and is mad at himself for wasting so much time and not moving to make Sam his already.

Sam is slightly nervous, gripping the skin of his thighs since the captain hasn't said anything yet.
He feels the bed dip behind him and closes his eyes and waits.

Colby moves slowly towards him, Sams hot back a welcoming heat for his chest. He curls his arms around the blonde haired boy's waist, big palms spreading over his stomach and caressing the small pudge of his belly.

At first, he nuzzles the nape of Sams' neck, lower lip and tongue sliding over the expanse of skin moving to his shoulder. He gives the flesh a harsh suck, Sams head falling on his shoulder.

After he is content with the mark he left, he turns Sams head to face him and kisses the boys mouth hard and demanding, eliciting whimpery sounds from the back of his throat.

He presses his crotch on Sams' bum, causing the younger boy to push his lips back. Colby grabs his hips, stopping him.

"Don't get greedy. Yet." Hé mumbles in thé boys mouth.