72.just a quick sex thing

The two boys are alone. No one is there. No one who could interrupt them. No one who could hear them.

"Colby come on give them back! Please!"

"You want them back you know what the deal is." Colby yelled as he ran down the stairs.

"Oh come on i'm running out of underwear!" Sam yelled as he chased after him.

Colby laughed as Sam tripped on the last step landing on his face.

"That's not fucking funny you bastard!" Sam yelled furious.

"Aww come on kitten have a sense of humor." Colby laughed.

Sam growled leaping at Colby trying to grab at his briefs. But he lost his balence and landed on his back.

"Nice try babe."

Sam grit his teeth as he grabbed at the underwear pulling it. Colby pulled it back and Sam was pulled up against his chest. His cheeks burned as Colby smirked at him.

"This isn't funny give them back please." Sam begged trying to pull away.

Colby wrapped a arm tightly around Sam's back. He reached down and groped Sam's ass through his jeans. Sam jumped and his face glowed bright red.

"Come on kitten you know what I want. Then I'll give them back." Colby said.

Sam pushed away. He let go of the briefs and walked away.

"Not right now. Now's not a good time." Sam said crossing his arms.

"Why? Cause your on edge? Or is it because your body feels like it's on fire." Colby whispered in Sam's ear.

"W-what are you talking about?" Sam asked.

Colby laughed and statred to slightly nibble on Sam's ear. Sam bite his lip trying to hide a moan. Colby pulled Sam back against him.

"Don't play dumb. I know what's been going on with you lately." Colby purred in Sam's ear.

Colby ran his hands up Sam's chest. Sam takes a look down at Colby's hands trying to even out his breathing.

"You in the mood baby?" Colby asked.

Sam hummed as one of Colby's hands went up to wrap lightly around Sam's neck and the other grabbed at his ass.

"You want to cutie?"

Sam panted as Colby licked up the side of his neck.

"Answer the question." Colby said tightened his hand slightly.

"Y-yes..." Sam whispered.

Colby smirked and slapped his hand over Sam's ass. Sam gasped at the burn. His whole body was on fire. He wanted, no he needed Colby now.

"Bend over the couch kitten." Colby ordered pulling his hand away from the blonde's neck.

Sam walked over to the couch and hesitantly bent over the back of the couch. Colby grabbed his hips and ground against his ass. Sam gasped and dug his nails into the cushion. He thrusted back and panted.

"You want it slut?" Colby growled.

"Yes please." Sam begged.

Colby hummed and grabbed Sam's hair and pulled. Sam could feel his legs getting weak and his cock leaking. He wanted it so bad.

He wanted Colby to fuck him on the couch and push his legs over his head. He wanted Colby to grab his neck and choke him and bite him. He didn't realize he was thrusting back and moaning until Colby said something.

"I fucking knew it. You are in heat you little slut." Colby said pulling harder.

Sam whimpered and fell to his knees. The front of his crotch was soaked and he was panting. Colby grabbed Sam and pushed him onto his back and roughly spread his legs. Colby growled and pressed his mouth against Sam's jean crotch and started licking.

"W-wait Colby time out." Sam said.

Colby growled and started sucking at Sam's crotch. Sam panted as he felt himself get hard again. It felt like too much. He pushed at Colby's head.

"Pants off. Now."

Sam quickly pulled off his jeans and underwear.

"Hands and knees."

Sam got on his hands and knees and whimpered when he felt Colby drag his tongue over his sack and ovver his ass. He griped the carpet. Colby licked over Sam's hole and started thrusting it in.

"O-oh fuuccckk." Sam moaned.

Sam thrusted back panting. He felt so hot. He wanted more. Colby pulled back and shoved two fingers into Sam's hole. Sam's eyes widened as Colby quickly thrusted them in and out.

"Fuck right there!"Sam cried.

Colby smiled and flipped Sam onto his back. He climbed on top of him and kissed him. Colby ran his tongue over Sam's and he pulled down his jeans.

Colby pushed his cock into Sam's hole and slammed his hips against Sam's ass. Sam panted and shivered as Colby started thrusting his hips.

"You want it kitten?"

"Yes please!" Sam cried.

Colby growled and wrapped his hands around Sam's neck. He roughly squeezed. Sam panted as he felt himself cumming. He let out a choked scream as he came all over Colby's hoodie. His eyes rolled back as Colby came inside him. Colby panted as he pulled out and kissed Sam on the lips.

"You ok kitten?" Colby asked.

"Y-yeah just give me a second."

Colby chuckled and reached over to grab Sam's briefs when he noticed something.

"Shit."

"What?" Sam said sitting up.

He looked down to see cum and slick soaked into the carpet.

"Oh..."

"That's not gonna wash out."