YoosungxReader ~ Time With You

Quick A/n: Sorry I haven't updating this in about 2 weeks. I was writing a Zen Oneshot last weekend but I didn't like it and ended up deleting it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one! I might be writing either a 707 or Unknown oneshot next.

Remember, requests are always open!

Your POV:

"Yoosung? When are you going to take a break from playing LOLOL?" I ask my boyfriend, who hasn't gotten off his computer since he started playing in the morning.

"I'm in the middle of a boss battle. Not now    Y/n." Yoosung answered.

"Okay but when are you going to be done? I really want to spend some time with you." I said.

"When I'm done this battle." He replied.

"Fine." I say and walk out to the kitchen looking for a small snack to eat.

~~~~

I sat on the couch waiting for Yoosung to finish playing LOLOL, when it starts to rain and thunder and lighting. Curious about how it looks outside, I walk over to the window and glance at the rain, pouring down and the occasional lighting flashing through the dark sky. Suddenly, I feel arms around my waist. I smile, knowing it's Yoosung, and turn around to see him.

"Done playing?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek.

"Yup. I realized that I wasn't really focusing on you as much as I wanted to. So, I'm going to spend as much time with you as possible." He said confidently. I slightly giggle at his adorableness.

"Do you want to watch a movie together? Maybe horror?" I ask, smirking, knowing how much he hates horror movies.

"Uh... I-I think we have other movies t-that we could watch. I-if you want to choose one of them." Yoosung stuttered.

"Oh! I know! I can help you study!" I say removing my arms and walking into our room, where Yoosung's textbooks and papers were.

"N-No! I want to watch a movie with you." He almost yells.

"Okay! I'll pick the movie while you make popcorn okay?" I suggest.

Yoosung slowly nods, and walked toward the kitchen.

~~~~

Yoosung walks out with a bowl of popcorn in his hands and sits down next to me. I grab a blanket that was laying on the couch and laid it over the both of us.

"Can I start the movie now?" I ask. Yoosung nods and puts his arm around me, as I gently lay my head on his shoulder and start the movie.

The movie starts to play the opening credits, when suddenly a lightning strikes, and causes both Yoosung and I to slightly jump and the power to go out.

"Aw, I really wanted to watch that movie." I sigh.

"We can always watch it another time Y/n, or we can wait till the power is back on?" He suggested.

"I guess we can watch it another time." I say, a bit disappointed. "All I wanted was to spend some time with you."

"Well, since the powers out, I can't go back on LOLOL so I guess I'm forced to spend time with you." Yoosung, obviously sarcastically, said.

"Maybe I should cut the power when you're on LOLOL then." I say.

"What?! Please don't do that! I promise I'll spend more time with you!" Yoosung begged.

"I'm kidding." I laugh.

"Good." Yoosung sighs with relief.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss his soft lips, lightly, as the rain and thunder and lightning are in the background. He kisses back immediately as his arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you, Yoosung."

"I love you too, Y/n."