JaeheexReader ~Valentine's Day Special~

A/N: This oneshot is not based on the MM Valentine's Day After End  

Your POV:

"Excuse me, Mr. Han. You're giving me the day off?!" I heard Jaehee say in disbelief into her phone.

I look over to the female, who is nervously speaking into her phone. She was pacing across our shared bedroom, almost having a panic attack because her boss was giving her the day off and she has work due soon.

"Of course, but there's still a lot of work that I need to complete, that has to be done in the office." Jaehee said, worried. "The work is due soon, and I still have a lot to finish."

A slight giggle emerges from my mouth, as I see my girlfriend start to stress about a day off.

"Alright. Good-bye Mr. Han." Jaehee sighs after hanging up and puts her hands in her hair as she sits back down on our bed.

"I think somethings wrong with Mr. Han." Jaehee says as I sit next to her, rubbing circles on her back. I giggle at the comment she just made.

"What makes you say that?" I ask as she lays her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her to try and de-stress a bit.

"He told me to have the day off and pushed back due dates for the work I have to finish." She stated.

"I wonder why he did that." I say, clearing knowing why. Jaehee slowly picks her head up from my shoulder and looks at me.

"Y/n... What did you do?" She cautiously asked with some fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry. It was nothing. All I asked was if you could have off for Valentines's Day, that's it." I answer honestly.

"What else?" Jaehee asks cautiously again, but with a little less fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it." I tell her, not wanting to speak about how I told Jumin if he didn't give Jaehee off for at least today, I would give Elizabeth 3rd to Seven the next time he had a business trip.

"Fine. I won't ask anymore questions. Part of me doesn't want to know what you told him." She said with a sigh.

"Anyways, It's Valentine's Day today! We should bake some (fav. cookie) or watch one of Zen's musicals. You decide."

"We could do both baking cookies and watching Zen's musicals." Jaehee suggested. I smile and gently kiss her cheek.

"Okay. You should change to regular clothes while I get the ingredients for a batch of cookies ready." I say and walk into the kitchen. 

~~~~

I got all the ingredients out on the table for Jaehee and I to start baking cookies. After double checking the ingredients, Jaehee walks into the kitchen.

"Ready to start baking?" I ask smiling with a(n) (fav. color) apron on. Jaehee smiles and nods. I hand her the other apron, and she puts it on.

"Jaehee, can you measure and mix these ingredients." I say, handing her a few ingredients.

(A/n: I'm not going to write certain ingredients, only because for different cookies, they vary)

"Okay." She said, taking theingredients and placing them in front of her.

"I'll mix the otheringredients." I reply and start to mix theingredients.

~~~~

"Now, all we have to do is wait." I say as I place the tray with the raw cookie batter in the oven. "Want to watch a few of Zen's musicals now?"

"Of course." Jaehee smiles.

We take off the aprons we were wearing and walked out to the couch. I sat down as Jaehee got one of the musicals and started to play it.

"I think you'll like this one. It's also one of my favorites." Jaehee tells me as I smile.

~~~~

Near the end of the musical, the oven timer starts to go off, and Jaehee gets up to go into the kitchen. I follow her, eager to taste our cookies.

We arrive in the kitchen and Jaehee puts on two oven mitts. I open the oven for her, as I get a huge whiff of the (fav. cookies) we made. A smile is visible on my face as I see the fresh cookies come out of the oven.

Jaehee takes the cookies, carefully, and puts them on a wire rack to cool off. I reach my hand out to grab one of the extremely hot cookies, but my hand gets gently smacked away by Jaehee.

"Don't eat one, yet. Let's finish watching the musical, then we'll taste test the cookies." Jaehee smiles. I nod, and we walk back to the couch to finish watching Zen's musical.