707xReader ~Valentine's Day Special~

A/N: This oneshot is not based on the MM Valentine's Day After End

Warning: Name Spoilers

Your POV:

Today was Valentine's Day and your boyfriend kicked you out of the house. He told you to spend time with Yoosung while he finished his work.

"So, why did Saeyoung want you to to spend time with me?" The blond asked you, confused.

"He said he needed to finish his work." I answered just as confused as Yoosung.

"He didn't say it like he wanted to be away from you, right?" Yoosung questioned, worried.

"Not at all. He just said that he needed to finish work, and it would be better if I spent time with another RFA member." I answer.

"Weird. Then again, Saeyoung isn't the type of person who should be called 'normal'." Yoosung replied making finger movements while saying 'normal'.

"True-" I start, but was interrupted by my phone starting to ring.

I grab my phone and see that's my boyfriend who is calling me.

"One second, Yoosung. It's Saeyoung." I say as Yoosung nodded.

"Hello?" I say after selecting the answer button.

"Y/n! Please come home now!" Saeyoung exclaimed happily and hung up.

I stood up, telling Yoosung that Saeyoung wants me back at the house and left.

~~~~

"Saeyoung! I'm home!" I yell, walking inside.

"Y/n! Welcome home!" My boyfriend says as if I just left to go to the grocery store.

"So, do you mind telling me why you pretty much kicked me out of the house?" I asked the red head.

"Follow me." He said and started to walk in the direction he came from.

I followed him and we reached the kitchen. He abruptly stopped walking at the door frame and turned around.

"The reason I had you leave the house, was so I could finish making this." Saeyoung said with a proud smile and stepped out of the way to  let me walk into the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen to see a heart shaped box, about twice the size of a normal one, sitting on the table. As I walk over to it, Saeyoung follows behind me and starts to talk.

"Sorry if it seemed rude to kind of kick you out of the house. I had to finish up some work last night, so I didn't get to fully complete this." Saeyoung said with a smile. "Go ahead. Open it."

I turn back around and grab the heart shaped box. I gently open it, careful not to break it, and inside the box was a bunch of different chocolates.

Suddenly, I felt familiar arms wrap around me. I carefully put the box down and turn around to hug my boyfriend.

"You really made this just for me?" I ask, smiling, while wrapping my arms around him.

"Well, the chocolate is store bought, but other then that, yes I made it." Saeyoung said proudly and pulled me into a sweet, loving kiss.

"I love you, Y/n." He says, breaking our kiss.

"I love you too, Saeyoung. Want to watch a movie, while we both enjoy all of this chocolate?" I suggest while smiling. He nodded with a smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Saeyoung."

"Happy Valentine's Day too, Y/n."