JaeheexReader ~Halloween Special~

Your POV:

I sat on the couch, waiting for my girlfriend to arrive home. Originally Jaehee didn't have work today, however Jumin called Jaehee saying she had to come into the office due to an emergency. Today is also the first Halloween since I arrived at RFA, so I was looking forward to spending it with Jaehee. Instead of watching the recently released horror movie, Zen starred in, with Jaehee, I'm sat on the couch waiting for her to come home.

After a deep breath and a sigh, I picked up my phone and looked over the guest list for the RFA party that takes place in a few weeks. Suddenly, I heard the front door to the apartment open. Immediately, I put my phone down and walked over to the door.

"Hello, Y/n." Jaehee sighed, placing her things on the table that was a few steps away from the door.

"How was work?" I asked.

Jaehee didn't answer, instead she let out a sigh and closed her eyes. I frowned, knowing the emergency must have been bad.

"Here." I said, grabbing hold of Jaehee's hand. "Let's do what we were initially planning for."

Jaehee intertwined her fingers with mine and opened her eyes.

"Come on. Let's watch Zen's new movie." I smiled.

I started to walk toward the living room, where I was waiting for Jaehee to return home, and told Jaehee to sit on the couch. I started to get the TV settings and movie ready, and I heard Jaehee get off the couch, probably to get popcorn and drinks, and even maybe some candy.

Everything was ready by the time Jaehee returned with popcorn, candy, and drinks in her hands. Jaehee placed everything on the coffee table and sat down next to me on the couch. I grabbed the remote and pressed the 'play' button.

"I know you were looking forward to spending Halloween together, Y/n. I'm sorry my work cut into our time together, again." Jaehee apologized.

"It's okay, Jaehee. We can spend that time together, now." I smiled, and rested my head on Jaehee's shoulder.

"Are you sure this is enough time?" Jaehee asked.

"Of course. Plus, there's always next year." I added.

"Okay." Jaehee smiled. "By the way, I will hold you if you get scared."

"Now you sound like Zen." I laughed.

Jaehee let out a small laugh.

Seconds later, the movie actually started, and Jaehee's eyes were immediately captivated by the opening scene with Zen's character and another character fighting.

Although we won't be able to spend as much time with each other as I wished we would, I'm still glad we get to spend at least a little time together.

Soon the screen went black and showed the movie title.

"Happy Halloween, Jaehee." I whispered.

"Happy Halloween, Y/n."

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!

Happy Halloween everyone!