JuminxReader ~Holiday Special~

Note: All of the Holiday Specials have the same starting prompt.  

Your POV:

My hastened pace slows just as I reach the doors that lead into the RFA party hall. This will be my first RFA Fundraising Party for the holidays, and I am late due to the horrible traffic that I came upon while trying to get here. I take a deep breath, attempting to calm my nervousness. I grip the small gift bag that holds the present I will be giving to my crush. Straightening my clothes out, I put on a genuine smile and walk inside of the party hall.

I glace around the party hall, looking for Jumin Han. It didn't take long to find him, since he is quite tall. I was about to head over to him, but I saw he was speaking to a male in a fancy black suit. The person talking to Jumin in definitely on the more wealthy side, judging by his elegant suit and how he carries himself. Assuming it is one of Jumin's business talks, I walk over to the table that was reserved for RFA members only.

The table was close to the wall, so I take one of the seats on the side closest to the wall. I put my gift for Jumin right in front of me, on the table.

I look back over to where I spotted Jumin talking to that person, and Jumin is still talking. I watched for a few seconds longer, but before I am able to look away, Jumin and I make eye contact. A smile appears on Jumin's face, so I smile back. Jumin turns his head back to the male and says something. Then he turns back to face me and starts to make his way over to me.

"Happy Holidays, Y/n." Jumin says with a bright smile, as he sits down next to me.

"Happy Holidays, Jumin. It's nice to see you." I smile in return.

"It is always a pleasure to see you Y/n." Jumin replies.

"Here. I got this for you." I say, grabbing the gift bag and handing it to Jumin.

"There was no need to get me anything, Y/n." Jumin says.

"Too late. I already bought it." I smile at him.

Jumin lets out a sigh of reluctance and gently takes the bag from me. Jumin takes the tissue paper out of the bag with extreme caution and places it on the table. He takes out the present and looks at it. Immediately, there is a big smile on his face. The present was a framed photo of Jumin, Elizabeth, and I from the first time I visited Jumin's penthouse.

"I'll be sure to put it on my desk at work. Thank you, Y/n. I love it." Jumin's smile stays on his face, as he places the famed picture next to the tissue paper he just took out.

"Your welcome!" I reply.

"Here. I got this for you." Jumin said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a box shaped item covered by wrapping paper.

"So you didn't want me to get you something, but you got me something?" I question, as Jumin hands me the box.

"Yup." Jumin replies.

I take the box and start to tear off the paper. I placed the paper on the table, just like Jumin did, after tearing all of it off. Inside the wrapping paper was a jewelry box. I looked up at Jumin with a confused expression, but all he did was smile and encourage me to open the box.

I did as Jumin said and opened the box. Inside of the box laid a silver necklace that had a 'J' and a (first/initial) surrounded by a single silver heart. After seeing the two letters, I immediately recognize that the letters are Jumin and my initials together.

"Thank you." I smile at Jumin, taking out the necklace and resting it in my hands. "I love it."

"Here. Let me put it on." Jumin says and lifts the necklace around my neck, hooking it at the perfect length.

After Jumin finishes putting the necklace on me, I put the box that it came in on the table next to the wrapping paper that surrounded it.

"I bought the necklace a few weeks ago, but I couldn't figure out the perfect time to give it to you. Now was definitely the right choice." Jumin says, as I look back at him. "I went to the store and bought when I finally got it in my head that I was in love with you. I love every moment that we spend together. Just by being around me, you make everything better. I love you, Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?"

For a second, I couldn't speak.

"Of course." I say softly, smiling.

Jumin stands up, as I follow him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into an embrace. I lightly wrap my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. Jumin kisses my cheek.

"I love you, Y/n." Jumin whispers.

"I love you too, Jumin." I whisper back.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are open.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!!