ZenxReader ~ Gone(Pt.2)

A/n: This was requested by @MaddieSuperGirl12 (and so was the last pt. I forgot to put your username at the top of the last pt, sorry)

Zen's POV:

[ZEN entered the chatroom]

[Jumin Han entered the chatroom]

ZEN: I miss Y/n.

Jumin Han: Y/n has been the only topic you've been talking for the past week and a half. What happened to you? Not a single selfie or comment on how "beautiful" you are. Whats's wrong with you?

[Jaehee Kang entered the chatroom]

ZEN: I can't think about anyone or anything else.

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han is right. Is everything okay?

ZEN: No.

ZEN: Has Y/n talked to any of you?

Jaehee Kang: ...

[707 entered the chatroom]

707: Hey everyone!!

ZEN: Seven, has Y/n talked to you?

707: secret

Jaehee Kang: I don't think Zen wants to be told 'secret' ,when he's worried sick about Y/n.

Jumin Han: Just tell him.

ZEN: Tell me what?

707: But I promised.

Jumin Han: Tell him.

707: nope

Jumin Han: Fine, I will.

Jumin Han: Y/n has been talking to us but doesn't feel comfortable talking to you.

ZEN: oh

[ZEN left the chatroom]

After leaving the RFA chatroom, I put my phone on the nightstand, that's next to my bed. I stare at the ceiling over thinking that day.

'It didn't look like that at the park, Zen.'

Y/n's words replayed in my head like a broken record on repeat as a new wave of sadness and grief washed over me.

'We should break up.'

Pain. Pain is what those words brought.

'I'll pack my stuff and leave.'

The love of my life walked out of my life so quickly. The worst part was, I let her.

As I stared at the ceiling, that scene seemed to appear. It was almost as if I was reliving that horrible day, I thought was going to be one of the best.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was now 10:00 (22:00) at night.

'I guess I should go to bed now.' I thought to myself.

~~~~

"Please Seven, tell me where Y/n is. I can't stand another day without her. It was a mistake." I beg the red-headed hacker after arriving at his house.

"I don't think Y/n would like that. I already broke one promise by letting Jumin tell you she still spoke to us. One of the last things I want is for Y/n to lose trust in me, Zen." He replies, walking to his room.

"Y/n won't lose the trust she has for you."

"Sorry, Zen." Seven says, sitting at his computer desk to resume his work.

"Seven I made a mistake, okay. I realized that I paid to much attention to my fans and not Y/n. This is the only way for me to fix that mistake." I explain.

Just as I see Seven starting to put his headphones back on to work, he stops and sighs. He puts the headphones back around his neck and starts to type, furiously, at his keyboard. I sigh and turn around to leave.

"Don't mess this up." Seven says.

I turn back to Seven, confused, and I see him holding out a piece of paper. He smiles as I take the paper and look at it. An address is written on the paper.

"What's this?" I question looking back up at Seven.

"Y/n's location." He answers.

"This isn't some random address to the middle of nowhere, so I'll leave right." I say, not sure if he's telling the truth or playing some joke.

"Nope."

"Thanks." I reply with a huge smile on my face.

~~~~

Your POV:

F/n (friend's name) and I just got back from food shopping. Ever since Zen and I broke-up, I moved in with F/n after (s)he generously let me stay here.

After helping unload and put away the stuff we bought, I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. The TV was on the news channel and was talking about Zen. His picture was in the top left of the screen as they talked about his latest musical. I stared at my ex-boyfriend's picture as a few tears escaped my eyes. F/n quickly noticed this and turned off the TV.

"Sorry." I quietly said.

"Y/n, you obviously love him. I know you wish he was with you. Why did you break things off?" F/n asked with a careful tone.

"I don't know." I answer in, again, a quiet voice. I felt more tears fall down my face and more heartbreak pain.

F/n walked sat next to me and lightly hugged me. I continued to cry on her/his shoulder, until F/n starts to speak again. Then I lift my head up to look at her/him.

"You should text or maybe call him." F/n suggested. "You know you said that out of jealously and maybe anger. It's not as horrible as you are thinking."

I sit there and think to myself while F/n gets up and walks away.

A few seconds later, F/n walks back out with a box of tissues in her/his hands. I nod, thanking F/n, before taking one of the tissues.

"You okay? Your tears have slowed." F/n says in a caring tone.

I nod, not wanting to verbally reply.

"Finish drying your tears. I'll make dinner tonight." F/n smiles.

As F/n walks away, I hear my phone go off, notifying me someone texted me. I throw the used tissue, I had in my hand, out, in the trash can right beside the couch, and pick up my phone to see who texted me.

'Hold on a little longer, babe. I'll be there soon ~Zen'