JihyunxReader ~ Colors of the World

~Soulmate AU Series~
AU: You can only see color where your soulmate has been
A/n: V can see in this oneshot

Your POV:

The park has always been my favorite place to be. It is full of life and color. However the rest of my world is dull.

Most people can see all the different colors around the world because they had the courage to follow the color in their lives and find their soulmate. Me on the other hand, I didn't have that courage to go and search for my soulmate.

In the park, color is everywhere. The trees, plants, and grass are all a bright green. The benches and playgrounds are also very colorful as well. Even the birds and bugs are colored. The only thing that wasn't colored was the park entrance. I don't know why, but I'm dying to find my soulmate to ask them why they never walked through the main entrance.

~~~~

Today was the first day of my vacation from work. Even though my plan was to travel to the shore for a few days, I decided to visit the park in the morning.

As I arrived at the park, not many people were around. I stood near a lake and looked in the water. I watched the fish swim around without a care.

Suddenly, I saw a camera flash go off beside me. I turned around and saw a tall, blue haired male. He held a camera in both hands and was leaning over the water, taking pictures of the fish swimming. I smiled at the male as he continued to take pictures and walked away.

I continue to walk around the park until I realize it is now the afternoon. My feet were getting tired, so I decided to walk to the exit. I almost walked out of the parks exit, but something stopped me.

I noticed the entrance was now full of color. A smile appeared on my face, but it disappeared the second I realized there was no color anywhere outside of the park. I sigh and walk home to pack my stuff to go to the shore.

~~~~

I drove to the shore after packing all my belongings. The drive here felt like it took hours. Yesterday, I made plans to stay at a hotel for the time I was going to be down here.

I parked my car and walked into the hotel with all my stuff. No one was in line, so I walked up to the front desk, telling them my name. They gave me the key to my room, and I followed the directions given to me by the lady at the front desk.

I arrived at my room and opened the door. As I walked inside, I locked the door and saw everything was nicely arranged. There was a small kitchen-like room to the right of the door and a bathroom to the left. I walked further inside and saw one bed placed between two small night stands, a table with two chairs, a TV on another table, and a sliding glass door that had a deck outside.

I placed my two suitcases to the side of the room and my backpack next to the bed. Since the ride was very tiring, I laid on the bed and placed my phone on the nightstand. An audible sigh left my lips, and I fell asleep with unknowingly.

~~~~

The morning sun woke me up, as it shined through the open curtains I forgot to shut last night. As weird as it seems, I opened my eyes not feeling tired at all. I got dressed and got some breakfast before deciding I was going to go to the beach today.

It didn't take long before I was dressed in a (type-bathing-suit) and had all I needed for the beach. I have never been to this beach, but on my drive here, I saw the beach was only about two blocks from here.

As I arrived at the beach, only few people were there. I placed my towel and belongings down before sitting down to watch the water. Not that it was any different from the rest of the dull colored world I was living in, but watching the water was relaxing. I tried to imagine what the water would look like with color, but it wasn't as nice as being able to see the real thing.

My thoughts started to consume me, but I noticed something different out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to the side and saw color. In addition I noticed the same blue haired male from yesterday at the park taking pictures of all the fish swimming in the lake. Color filled the dull, lifeless colors wherever he walked. The sand on the beach turned tan, as the blue haired male walks across it. I can't help but smile as I watch my soulmate bring color into the world.

I keep watching him, but he soon looks over to me. Instinctively, I go back to looking at the water as I feel my face grow hot.

My eyes stay glued to the dull boring water, as I hear someone's footsteps walking toward me. Suddenly, they stop and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look over and see the blue haired male, who is my soulmate, crouching beside me. My eyes look around us to see everything in the world is not dull and boring but instead is full of life and color.

"My name's Jihyun, but you can call me V if you want." The blue haired male says.

"My name's Y/n." I reply, not really knowing what to say.

"That's a beautiful name." He compliments.

I smile at his comment and thank him.

"I'm assuming they are your friends?" I ask, looking at the four guys and one female.

He looks back to where he walked from and nodded. Two of the guys, one with white hair and the other with black hair, look to be arguing. Then the guy with red hair says something to them. Since he was facing us, it looked like he said "you two fight like an old married couple", and the white haired male chased after him.

"Want to join us?"Jihyun asks with a smile, standing up.

"Sure." I reply smiling back at him.

I stand up to gather all of my things and notice Jihyun is helping me. We finish packing everything, and he offers to carry everything. I smile, thanking him, but politely decline. Jihyun nods and holds my hand in his as we walk over to his group of friends.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you enjoyed reading!
Remember requests are always open.