SaeranxReader ~ Undercover In RFA (Pt.2/Final)

Part 1 Requested by: ANAANKEL1

Part 2 Requested by: temporariii_

Your POV:

As soon as I entered Rika's apartment, I got my phone out and called RFA's hacker, Seven. It is now getting a little dark out, but there is no doubt Seven is awake. He immediately answered my call.

"Seven. I want to uncover all of RFA's secrets." I said the second he answered, not giving him any time to say a 'hello'.

"That was sudden." Seven replied, surprise was clear in his tone. "Might I ask why? I mean I'll help you, assuming that's why you called, but why?"

"Um... Listen, can you just come over here? It will be easier for both of us." I hesitated, not wishing to explain everything over the phone.

"Okay. I'll be there soon." Seven paused for a second. "You sound desperate. Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Can you just hurry?" I asked.

"Yup. See you soon." Seven answered before hanging up.

I put my phone down and let out a sigh of relief. Doing this by myself would have been a lot more difficult, but with Seven's help it shouldn't take as long.

~~~~

I sat on Rika's old bed, waiting for Seven. It has been close to two hours now since we spoke over the phone. While I was waiting, I decided to search the room and look for anything that might have information hidden within it. Of course, I did not open any drawers or cabinets, since that might trigger an alarm or something. There isn't really anything else here that would hold information other than the drawers and cabinets, so whatever information we don't find, is at Mint Eye itself.

Just as I start to let out another sigh, I hear the door being opened.

'Seven!'

I immediately got up and walked over to the now open door. There I saw RFA's red headed hacker and Saeran's older brother.

"Alright. Can you explain now?" Seven asks, shutting the door.

I nod.

"You might want to sit down though." I say.

Seven nodded, and we walked over to Rika's old table that stood just outside of the kitchen. Luckily, there were two wood chairs, so we each took a seat. I took a deep breath, wondering where I was going to start.

"When I was younger... No... Um... The hacker is..." I started to speak, but my thoughts were everywhere.

"Y/n. What's going on?" Seven asks with full curiosity.

I sighed, then decided to tell him everything from start to finish.

"I know who has been hacking into the messenger, so do you." I said.

Seven didn't answer, but he looked more confused than shocked.

"They come from a place called Mint Eye, and I'm from there as well." I continued.

I looked down to the table, too ashamed to look into Seven's eyes.

I continued to explain the whole story. About how I was brought into Mint Eye, how I don't believe the same things they do, and how Mint Eye is a place full of lies and false hope. Then, I started to explain things about Mint Eye itself. I explained the whole Rika thing, and why V had to lie to RFA about what happened to Rika.