ZenxReader ~ Birthday Prank

Your POV:

I opened my eyes, and almost immediately being blinded by the morning sun making it's way through my curtains. After blinking a few times and letting my eyes adjust to the light, I pick up my phone and look at today's date. It was April first, also Zen's birthday. I smile, excited to go to Zen's house and celebrate his birthday with the rest of the RFA members. 

I start to think about everything that the RFA members and I will do today, only to get lost in my thoughts. Suddenly, I hear my phone ringing, snapping me back to reality.

I pick up my phone and look at the caller ID. It's the one and only 707, and I answer the call.

"Good morning, Y/n!" Seven screams.

I quickly jerk my phone away from my ear, as I only woke up a few minutes ago. With my phone away from my ear, I can still hear him as his yell was very loud.

"Morning, Seven. Can you please not yelling this early?" I reply, putting the phone back against my ear.

"Fine. Anyways, Today is Zen's birthday." He answers.

"Yeah. I know." I said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Today is also April Fools Day." Seven continues.

"And?" I question. 

"I want your help to pull a prank on Zen!" Seven yells in excitement.

"Isn't that kind of, you know, mean?" I ask, not wanting to upset Zen on his special day.

"Of course not!" He opposes.

"Okay, fine. I'll help you. Only because it might cause a little laughter." I answered with a small laugh.

"Yeah! Okay, all you have to is constantly talk about your new boyfriend an how amazing he is." The red-head said.

"Huh? I don't have one, though." I question, confused.

"I know, but pretend you do." He suggested.

"Okay, that's easy, but why?" I question further.

"Don't worry about it." Seven replies and instantly the call ends.

I sigh as I continue to lay on my comfortable bed.

'Why did I agree to this, again?' I think to myself.

After sitting up, I look at the time and notice it's already almost 11:00. I sigh, not wanting to leave my bed, and get up to start getting ready to go to Zen's house at 14:00(2:00).

~~~~

I look down at my phone to see if I have the correct apartment number, and I do. I knock on Zen's door and wait for someone to answer.

A few seconds later, the door starts to open. The door reveals Zen with a huge smile on his face.

"Happy birthday, Zen!" I say with a smile.

"Thanks, Y/n. Here. Come in." He replied with a chuckle.

As I walk inside, I see all the other RFA members sitting and standing around Zen's living room. I walk and stand next to Seven.

"Hey, are you going to explain the prank you talked about earlier?" I whisper to Seven.

"Nope, you'll figure it out." He whispers back.

I sigh, curious about what this prank is about.

"So, Y/n is anything new with you?" I hear Zen ask. "You haven't been in the chatroom a lot, recently."