Part 23

"My first impression of you. . .Is your all idiots," he said. Everyone sweat dropped while I looked down and the ground. "Let's meet on the roof." He said poofing away.

"Sasuke-kunn," Sakura fangirled as he got up. "Lets walk together." 

"Hn," he replied grabbing onto my hand and walking up the stairs with me. 

"I'll walk with you Sakura," Naruto said

"Eww, as if." Sakura said, I looked at Naruto sadly. I let go of Sasuke and he gave me a look.

"Give me a minute," I whispered, he nodded and continued walking up. I walked down to Naruto.  "Are you okay Naruto?" I asked softly, his eyes widen. 

"YEA! Believe it!" He yelled, I looked into his eyes. 

"You're lying," I whispered, he looked down. Suddenly I hugged him. "I'll be your friend," I started off, I then looked at him. "Okay?"

"YEA! BELIEVE IT!"He yelled. 

"What do you like?" I asked walking up the stairs beside him. 

"Ramen! My dream is to become Hokage! What about you Chi?" He asked, I blushed.

"I like to sing," I whispered. 

"Really! That's cool!! I wanna hear!" He yelled, I opened the door.

"Sure, come with me after this." I whispered. I have only sang for Itachi, Sasuke and dad. . .I trust Naruto. 

"Introduce yourselfs," Kakashi sensei said.

*Timeskip third person pov*

Naruto and Chika were in a forest isolated; what they didn't know was Kakashi sensei, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji. . .Okay everyone followed them; they were all hiding together in a bush.  Chika summoned a piano out of one of the scrolls she had. She sighed and looked up at the sky, her fingers started dancing on the piano.

Off in the distance Itachi and Kisame were  passing by when Itachi recognized Chika's chakra; he used his genjutsu and made everyone forget about her. They both landed on a branch, Kisame went to attack but Itachi held him back and shook his head. 

Chika was thinking about Sasuke, her and Itachi's relationship and the words just poured out. 

"When will I see you again,

You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said

No final kiss to seal any sins, and I had no idea of the state we were in.

I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness, and a wondering eye and heaviness in my head.

But don't you remember, don't you remember. The reason you left me before, baby please remember you used to love me.

When was the last time you thought of me, oh have you completely erased me from your memory

Cause I often think about where I went wrong,  and when I do the less I know. 

But I know i have a fickle heart and a bitterness  and a wondering eye and heaviness in my head.

But don't you remember, don't you remember, the reason you left me before?

 Baby please remember me once more.

I gave you the space so you could breathe, and I kept my distance so you could be free, and hoped you'd find a missing piece to bring you back to me,

 why don't you remember? Don't you remember? The reason you left me before? Baby please remember you used to love me, when will I see you again?" Chika sang, everyone looked at her. 

'Just who is Chika and what has she gone through?'They all thought.